Beautiful 2005 Chrome Orange Elise + Extras
Offered for sale is my 2005 Chrome Orange Elise. It has been an absolute joy to own over the past six years and is an exceptional example. Please see below for details and feel welcome to reach out to me directly via phone.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Contact: (512) [Six-Zero-One] 0473
- 3rd Owner (All Owners have been LotusTalk Members)
- Always Garaged
- Clean Title
Modifications & Extras:
- Touring Package
- Hardtop & softtop, with protective storage bags
- Oil line recall complete
- Starshield installed
Function / Performance
- Isokinetic / Sector 111 RTD2 Brace (Toe Link Reinforcement)
- ACT Performance Clutch Kit (LE1-HDSS)
- MWR 8.8lb Flywheel (The stock clutch & flywheel both have substantial life remaining and will come with the car. I upgraded the clutch & flywheel out of preference the ACT & MWR combination makes a world of difference!)
- Inokinetic / Sector111 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Quicksilver Exhaust
- Fujita Air Intake (F5-275S)
Audio Professionally installed sound system, comprised of:
- Polk Audio Speakers
- Subwoofer with custom carbon fiber mounting
- Alpine AMP
- AUX connection for phone or media player
- Black Diffuser Panel
- Front skid plates to prevent scuffing
- Black center console and AC control surrounds
- Lotus monogrammed floor mats & shoulder belts
- Micro mirror
- Valentine 1 radar detector hardwired with custom mount and remote display
- Inokinetic / Sector111 Darth cup holder
- Full car cover
- Shower cap cover
Flaws Four in Total (I believe these are visible in the photos if you zoom in closely; I am also happy to take close-up photos of the following for you in the event that you are long distance):
- Two Small Scuffs, Front lip There are two small scuffs - one on the driver's side, one on the passenger's - where the skid plates meets the clam (visible in the photos if you zoom in).
- Gauge Cluster Backlight Has not worked since I purchased it; as I have only driven it after dusk once or twice, I have forgotten to fix it.
- Mild Scratching, Front Wheels This is my fault. I set them face down by accident when I removed them once, and they scratched against the garage floor when I picked them up (Learn from my mistake and dont do this the scratches are small, but I have been kicking myself ever since!).
- Hardtop Lining The interior fabric lining has been removed (see pictures). I removed it when it began to sag with the intention of re-lining it, but found that the un-lined top did not bother me and left it as-is.