FS: 1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam IN - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

FS: 1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam IN

Good evening to my Lotus friends,
I am a true rookie on the Lotus Talk. This being said I will offer my apologies in advance for not having the in depth technical knowledge most have on this forum. I have also come to realize my car may be one older Lotus representatives on the sight.
I purchased the Europa nearly 10 years ago. The car runs well and I had the car painted shortly after my purchase. The Lotus is actually a very nice car. Due to having too many projects in motion at the same time. I am offering the car for sale.
I will provide pics in the very near future. Sorry for being so vague. I am just putting the feelers out for right now. I intend to be as thorough as possible as both interests and questions may arise. Please contact me via PM, email: [email protected], text or call: (574) 209-0749. Thanks again for your understanding.
Regards, David
ATTN: The asking price is $16,000 OBO. I have now posted a five pic arrangement of my Lotus. I have several more pics available upon request. Thanks once again... Regards, David
Attached Images

Last edited by jonezer1; 04-15-2019 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Adding pictures that weren't originally posted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in