FS: 2006 Alpine White Exige Supercharged & Lots of extras! Considering all offers - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

FS: 2006 Alpine White Exige Supercharged & Lots of extras! $45k OBO

Looking to make a quick sale, so all reasonable offers considered. Need the extra cash for a real estate investment. I've got title in hand.

$45k without Cosworth motor. $51k with Cosworth motor. (See below for details)

Incredible vehicle. Well maintained. Hardly driven since I purchased it from Lotus Talk member spumoni1984 in 2014 w/ 32,100 miles.

36,3XX miles. Located in Colorado. I can provide more images upon request. Note: The first set of images I uploaded don't have the ORE carbon parts installed, the newer ones do.

I also have a Cosworth built 2ZZ motor w/ 12.5:1 compression ratio. I planned on using this for a custom build, but never got around to it. This can be included with the vehicle sale (on pallet, not installed) for the right price, or I can sell separately.

2006 Alpine White Exige with Greddy Supercharger.
Meticulously maintained.

Extras include:

-Stock Limited Slip Differential (Lotus Option)
-Kantana Supercharger Kit with CharlieX Tune
-Larini 6" Club Sport Side Exit Exhaust
-Rear Panel Delete Kit
-Sector 111 Track Mounts (Engine Mounts). Greatly improved shifting throws and feel over stock Exige/S/S240.
-TR Motorsport F1 Forged Wheels (10.5lbs Front, 12.0lbs Rear)
-Toyo R888 tires on all 4 wheels (less than < 5000 miles)
-Nitron Sport Pro Adjustable Coilovers (aligned and corner balanced)
-Sector 111 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
-Carbotech XP10 Brake Pads on all corners (less than < 5000 miles)
-Sector 111 Drilled Rotors on all corners (less than < 5000 miles)
-Extra Front Hawk Pads (minimal wear)
-Blackwatch Racing Adjustable Front Sway Bar
-Sector 111 Front and Rear Tow Hooks
-Lightweight Odyssey PC-625 Battery
-Toybox48 Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
-Carbon Fiber Side Scoops
-Tillet Carbon Fiber Seats (Driver and Passenger) with Alcantra Inserts
-ORE Carbon Fiber Uppers Sills (installed), Lower Sills (Installed), Door Panels (Installed), and Exterior Access Panels (Not Installed)
-Carbon Fiber UniKey (and Stock Key)
-Machined Carpet Buttons
-iPod/Audio Jack

Note: The car does have minor spider cracking on the passenger rear clam (pictured) from a previous owner. Very hard to see without getting very close to the vehicle. Also a small stress crack in the rear hatch. I can provide pictures of that as well.

Email or text me with questions:

[email protected]
303-909-0064
Attached Images

Last edited by breaksjm; 11-09-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Newer pictures (from today 11/2/2018)
Attached Images

Last edited by breaksjm; 11-02-2018 at 07:17 PM.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Newer pictures (from today 11/2/2018)
Attached Images

Last edited by breaksjm; 11-02-2018 at 07:19 PM.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:29 PM
Addict

Garage
GLWS. If you sell the extra engine separate I may be interested.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! I'd actually prefer to sell it separately, but just threw the option out there if someone was truly interested in it along with the Exige. Feel free to PM me for more details or to discuss further.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:52 PM

Price?
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Shoot me a PM. I didn't have a specific price in mind...I'm open to all reasonable offers.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-02-2018, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Just added some pictures I took today.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 08:47 PM

What ballpark are you in for price?
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 08:53 PM

Also I don’t have enough post to pm you. Can you email me or text me. [email protected] or eight 4 three 4 seven 8 zero 1 nine 1
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 08:23 AM

Garage
Gotta post a price... just list it at the higher end of your ballpark. This isn't a blind auction website.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 02:32 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acslater View Post
Gotta post a price... just list it at the higher end of your ballpark. This isn't a blind auction website.
Correct. You can say $XXXXX or best offer. Otherwise this is a feeler thread (not allowed) and I'll close it.

San

#8 Metric Allen Key, Plastic Carpet Buttons
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

My bad guys. In the instructions I thought I had read that you canít do a feeler thread, but you can do best offer. I didnít know a price had to be attached.

Please donít close. I am serious about selling and have gotten a bunch of reasonable offers from members already. Iíll add a price if that is truly a requirement.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

I copied the marketplace rules sticky. For a minute I thought I was going crazy...but at least my memory serves me correctly and I read the rules first. Look at #3.

ĒAlthough itís acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.Ē

*Marketplace rules*
No commercial posts whatsoever. This includes any posts from re-sellers, manufacturers, or anybody who could be considered a parts business. This forum is for Non-Commercial posting only, and any commercial sales posts will be removed by the staff. If you are interested in posting commercially or advertising your business on this site, please contact [email protected] for more information. Thanks!

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although itís acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 09:06 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaksjm View Post
I copied the marketplace rules sticky. For a minute I thought I was going crazy...but at least my memory serves me correctly and I read the rules first. Look at #3.

ĒAlthough itís acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.Ē

*Marketplace rules*
No commercial posts whatsoever. This includes any posts from re-sellers, manufacturers, or anybody who could be considered a parts business. This forum is for Non-Commercial posting only, and any commercial sales posts will be removed by the staff. If you are interested in posting commercially or advertising your business on this site, please contact [email protected] for more information. Thanks!

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although itís acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.
You've received numerous reasonable offers, despite posting a price. You state you're serious, but you don't know what the price is. Sure looks like a feeler thread to me.

In order to use OBO (or best offer), there has to be a price (or something) preceeding OBO. You haven't posted anything before the "or". You also never posted "or best offer". You only said "I'm open to all reasonable offers" later, after a price was asked for. The other option is to ask for everyone's best offer, but that implies you permitting discussion of the price in my opinion.

I'll report this thread which will go to all the other moderators.

San

post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Hope my update meets the requirements now. Sorry for misinterpreting the rules.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 10:36 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaksjm View Post
Hope my update meets the requirements now. Sorry for misinterpreting the rules.
I've asked the other moderators for some clarification, as the rules aren't as clear as they should be IMHO. Reporting a post or thread is the easiest way to get all of the moderators attention, as we don't have an alias that goes to all of us. I wasn't going to take any action until they chimed in, and usually the moderator reporting a post/thread won't be the one to take the action. We only act individually when something is clearly a problem, like spam or a personal attack.

I think you'll get more serious offers with a price. Look at the number of views compared to posts. I believe most would like to know at least the ballpark price, and what a person is asking can be as high as they like. GLWS.

San

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 06:48 PM

Did this ever sell?
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 08:52 AM Thread Starter

The deal fell through. Still available.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:39 PM

You should lower your reserve

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in