FS 2007 Lotus Exige S Canyon Red - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By pljsco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

FS 2007 Lotus Exige S Canyon Red

2007 Exige S Canyon Red $55k obo

Car was bought in Aug 2014. Unfortunately due to work conditions i will have to let this car go. I originally bought it at 22,500 miles and currently has 33500 miles. I am located in the Inland Empire CA

Factory options: Starshield, LSD, Traction Control (no track pack or touring)

Performance Mods: Pro Rad radiator with anodizing by RLS (see inset picture the alien logo is visible through the front mesh -- see pics), gPAN2 baffled oil pan, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, K&N reusable air filter, sport muffler

Other Mods: Multivex side mirrors (no longer in production), Black lotus emblems all around, carbon look door cards / center console, suede highlights with red stitching, leather wrapped door sills. I also have a CF Mohawk roof that is already painted Canyon Red. This roof and the original roof will be included. Interior center rear radar mount i also use my Megaboom Speaker with orange straps. Difflow 5 element rounded diffuser. I have the original diffuser and the rear grill that will all be included.

Maintenance: records generally from new. The 2nd owner did his own oil changes so while the maintenance is logged in the book, there are no invoices. But I have the invoices for the 1st, 3rd and 4th owner. Oil / brake fluid / inspection was done May 2013 at Galpin Lotus and they also did the oil line recall at that time; car has been driven 1,000 miles since service. Car also passes CA smog (last smog 2018). I have changed the oil recently by myself at around 28000 miles as well as change the rotors to DBA 4000 and changed the pads to Hawk HPS brake pads. If it matters to you, I keep all my service records in a binder and also went through the trouble of tracking down the prior owners to get the service records. That work is already done. If sold, I will do a complete fluid flush, as well as, detail of the car. As you can see from the pictures, there are shoe scuff marks on the leather wrapped interior items.

Condition: Car has been always garaged or with covered with the Platinum shield car cover (carcove.com), car has touched rain driving from cty to cty. Paint is excellent. No dings, dents or scratches. Like most Exiges, the starshield is peppered where it was doing its job and the access panels on top of the hood have some light peppering too.

Other: The car scores 90 on Autocheck (email me for the report), but it has been in a light rear impact accident with a previous owner (5mph, rear-ended at a yield sign). The car was repaired the right way clam was replaced using all OEM hardware (including the $7.5k OEM clam and diffuser) by Mulholland Motorsports in Los Angeles. I can provide the repair invoice. Julio at Mulholland would be happy to talk to a buyer as well he can attest how much attention was paid during the repair process by both Mulholland and the previous owner as we can clarify through messaging. The documentation shows the car was repaired to OEM standards...for those of you familiar with the OEM paint, perhaps better. There is no sun fade differentiating the new painted clam to the other parts of the car.

Included: 1 key / fob + second fob (I was going to have a second key cut but never got around to it but the fob is new in the bag), boot tool kit, owners manual, binder of service receipts since new (ex second owner as discussed above) and receipts for mods

Other: there is an open lien on the vehicle through my bank, inspections welcome. I am happy to take serious potential buyers for a drive to see how she runs but I will not let you drive unless we have a sale agreement in place with a deposit subject to verification.

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8xwv6wv1k...s5OzvOGCa?dl=0
Attached Images

Kubera likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 03:51 AM

Carbon copy of the Exige I had, right down to the body color mohawk roof. You didn't happen to buy it from a guy in Maryland, did you?

Owned, loved, enjoyed, and now gone:
1969 Europa S2 Blue
1970 Europa S2 White
1974 Europa Twin Cam Blue
1974 Europa Twin Cam Blue
1984 Turbo Esprit Calypso Red
2005 Elise Starlight Black
2005 Elise Saffron Yellow
2005 Elise Ardent Red
2006 Exige Graphite Grey
2007 Exige Canyon Red

Other:
1970 MGB GT
1970 Datsun 510
1984 Honda CRX Si
1984 Pontiac Fiero
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 06:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4380r View Post
Carbon copy of the Exige I had, right down to the body color mohawk roof. You didn't happen to buy it from a guy in Maryland, did you?
Sorry I did not. A previous owner may have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in