FS. Black 2005 Lotus Elise $28K - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

I currently owned a Black 2005 lotus Elise with red interior. Not sure what trim this lotus is but it does have power windows, locks, CD player and a/c. Bought this vehicle out of Denver Colorado in 2015 with 73k miles. Now has an estimate of 80k. I had to replace the original gauge cluster with a lower mile gauge cluster At 45k miles on it, since the one it came with had issues showing the fuel and rpm gauge not working, I still have the gauge cluster just in case someday someone knows how to fix it. Everything runs perfectly fine. Kept all the maintenance and repair documents that I had done at the lotus license dealership in Vegas. The only repair this car has gone through was a replacement of a new ecu. Clean title and the transaction would have to be done at my bank since I still owe a year or two on it. A little paint bubble in the rear corner of the rear clamshell by the rear driver side tires. The front clam had a fresh repaint since the factory paint was starting to peel off and I had the front signal lights shaved off. Comes with a soft top, and a transparent hardtop. The car is currently covered in gold and red carbon fiber vinyl wrap that was done by a pro.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJl7y7Ch..._web_copy_link

List of mods.
VIS carbon fiber front lip
AR carbon fiber side diffuser
Difflow rear Diffuser

The vehicle is currently in Las Vegas NV, and I live in Seattle WA. I barely play with the car since I'm a full-time truck driver and only see the lotus once every 4 months. Planning on moving everything out of Vegas to Seattle soon and wanted to get a different sports car to play with. Asking price is $28k OBO , feel free to text me at 407-404-1578. Only able to do business transaction on a weekend and ill fly to Vegas for anyone's who's extremely serious. No trades, feel free to see the photos on my Instagram @7th.Evan
Attached Images

Last edited by Evan Nguyen; 03-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in