2006 Lotus Elise
Polar Blue w/ Star Shield
No LSD, Hardtop, or Sport Package
Located in Orem, UT 84057
Asking Price is $37,500.
- Originally sold in DC at Criswell. All original owner maintenance done at Criswell Lotus until 11,500 Miles.
- All second owner maintenance done at Wright Lotus in Pittsburgh.
- All third owner maintenance done at Kapp European in Orem: https://www.kappseuropean.com/
- Never driven in the winter. Driven in the rain a couple of times by prior owner.
- Never Autocrossed or Tracked.
- Happy to take it to Kapp European in Orem or Ferrari of Salt Lake City (formerly Steve Harris Imports who was the Utah Lotus dealer) for a PPI / ECU Dump (buyer would need to pay for this).
- No accidents or paintwork. Original front and rear clams. Original Star Shield in excellent condition.
- All maintenance is up to date. ECM and Oil Line Recall done during July 2014 @ Wright Lotus.
- New Rear Tires. Fronts are 50%
- No Modifications aside from the Lotus Shift Knob (pictured). Reduces distance to shifter from steering wheel.
- The only known issues are as follows:
- - Slight scrape on bottom of front bumper. Only visible when laying down on the ground (common).
Please contact me via PM with questions or to set up a call or appointment. I have the Clean Carfax from purchase available upon request.
There were only 35 Polar Blue Elises made and I doubt you can find a cleaner one anywhere. Kapps European told me the car was essentially new when I bought it in 2014, and it is as close to stock as you can get.
The first four photos were taken this morning under an overcast sky. The others were previously taken but car is in same condition. I'm happy to provide high resolution pictures by email.