Value estimates, please! - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Question Value estimates, please!

Hi everyone - I'm looking to figure out what a reasonable asking price is for my car (private resale). It's high mileage, well maintained and great to drive, I'm just looking to go electric. It's been a great 6 years with her!

Year: 2005
Make: Lotus
Model: Elise
Miles:95364
Exterior Color: Ardent Red
Interior Color: Black
Hard top? No
Upgraded Audio? Yes, head unit and amplifier
Any other options? Base model
Miles on tires? Rears replaced with Yokohama Advan AD07 LTS (OEM spec) @ 94,320 miles (~1k miles ago). Alignment performed at 96105 miles (this isnít accurate, but it is what they recorded on my service sheet. Service was on 3/4/19).

Miles since brake service? Rotors and pads replace at 92707 miles (~3k miles ago)

Accident history? Clean title. Parking lot fender bender with first owner, made small (3 inch) crack in front clam fiberglass. Entire fiberglass clam was replaced, re-coated with starshield. While I had it, Valet scraped the bottom of the front fender taking out to small chunks (less than 1 inch), no cracking. Damage was repaired, repainted, and plastic protectant reapplied by Queen City Auto Rebuild.

Anything else we should know?
Pros/Mods
Custom heating elements installed into the OEM seats
sector 111 darthholder cup holder
sector 111 The Bootie boot organizer
upgraded cigarette lighter to dual USB (red LED to match paint)
upgraded start button backlight to red to match paint
Aftermarket supercharger (BOE REV300) installed with dyno readout of 272hp at the wheels, about 20k miles ago.
All service over the last 50k miles (since I bought it) have been through Park Place Auto (authorized Lotus dealer), including installation of supercharger. Have complete service documentation.
All parts to restore engine to OEM spec on hand.
New clutch to be installed by Park Place Service this week https://www.boefab.com/products/exed...kit-for-2zz-ge with Lotus slow release valve.
Heater core replaced with updated model by dealer.
Upgraded rear view mirror to micromirror
Larini euro exhaust.

Cons
AC does not blow cold, tech thinks it's a leak in the side sill hose (compressor replaced/OK).

Other
Garaged (as you would expect) - 90% of my miles have been commute. 2 half track days, 1 auto cross, 2 driver skill days.

Name:  IMG_20190419_172552.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  95.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20190419_172603.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  90.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20190419_172618.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  102.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20190419_172634.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  104.5 KB

Name:  IMG_20190419_172640.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  110.1 KB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:06 PM
The Enforcer

Sorry, this isn't allowed. Since this is your first post, it has to be approved by a moderator/administrator. I'll approve it, but this thread isn't allowed here per the Marketplace rules. This area is reserved for cars for sale only. Marketplace rules:

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although itís acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

#8 Metric Allen Key, Plastic Carpet Buttons
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in