Arqray Dual Exhaust + Bunch of stock parts! - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Akshaya
  • 1 Post By dimadozenn
  • 1 Post By MrWong

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Drone Racing Pilot

Garage
Arqray Dual Exhaust + Bunch of stock parts!

Hello All!

I have been in the process of bringing my first lotus back to life and have some parts left over that i will no longer be needing. Please take a look! Shipping charges will be added if there are no local sales, I would like the big items to go locally, but its not impossible to arrange for shipping. I'm in Yorktown/Richmond VA. 23692

First up!
Dual Center exit arqray exhaust from the cat back. This system will bolt straight up to the stock cat pipe. Exhaust is not loud at idle and putting around in lower RPM, but opens up to a nice smooth rawr when hitting the high cam and upper rpms. IMHO this is what the car should have come with from the factory, not overly loud and a good exotic tone when pushed. I put about 1000 miles on this exhaust, retail this system is over $1400 bucks new and super RARE Japanese performance parts! - SOLD!

Stock rear valance lic holder? Goes well with a center exhaust like i have listed above. Great condition, no dents or dings, comes will all clips attached. $250

Stock rear Heat shielding, complete n Mint! $250

Stock air Box with MAF, Flapper, and K&N filter cleaned, still needs to be oiled. - $75

Stock front and rear motor mounts 40k Miles - Great for someone who wants to make their own inserts and doesn't want to have the car down while creating. - $50

Stock 2005 ECU NA 2ZZ DBC. This unit does have the Vin number mismatch light on. Works great still. - $350

Stock valves, springs, and retainers - $80

Sector 111 Lid Bone, with all mounting hardware. - $45

Stock Injectors 4x working - $90 for them all

Stock Fuel rail with dampener - Great for modifying with a return fitting. - $20

Stock 2zz Oil pan - $30

Stock flywheel and PP/clutch 40k miles - $50

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM and I can provide detailed photos if needed.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by MrWong; 05-24-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 07:57 AM

Man if I wasn’t looking for an above diffuser exit exhaust I would be all over yours!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrWong likes this.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Drone Racing Pilot

Garage
I really liked the center dual exit! But the new turbo down pipe wont allow this guy to fit in there anymore. Better hop on this before its gone!

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 08:25 AM

I have that exhaust and it sounds amazing! Has a nice tone when first fires up and quiets down to a low rumble at idle and has a smooth growl through acceleration! $500 is a steal as this exhaust is hard to find. Wish I had the money to buy another!
MrWong likes this.

"less is more. but i like more. well then, add less."
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 09:02 AM

@MrWong ,

I'll take the exhaust but I need to know how much for shipping to 33183.

Thanks!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Drone Racing Pilot

Garage
The exhaust has a line right now for shipping quotes. Ill have dims and weights for the shipping quotes this afternoon after work.
jasonious - 1st
05 111R - 2nd

@dimadozenn - You are so right! This exhaust is the bees knees! Too Rare to let sit and collect dust in my garage. Someone needs to enjoy this!
dimadozenn likes this.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
The exhaust has a line right now for shipping quotes. Ill have dims and weights for the shipping quotes this afternoon after work.

jasonious - 1st

05 111R - 2nd

@dimadozenn - You are so right! This exhaust is the bees knees! Too Rare to let sit and collect dust in my garage. Someone needs to enjoy this!

With the wait list I feel the price needs a little bump! Haha. Whoever gets it will have no regrets.

"less is more. but i like more. well then, add less."
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 10:08 AM

Definitely interested in the exhaust and I am local so I could drive down and get it (no shipping). Does anyone have any video or audio of what it sounds like? Just curious how it is vs stock I've read all of your comments but just was wondering. All I could find on the internets was mainly the Larini's exhaust.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 08:36 PM

Next in line for exhaust if your buyers back out. Thanks

Gabe

2002 Honda S2000 - RIP MAY 2012
2005 Lotus Elise Sport and Touring Package - Weekend Warrior
2015 NX200T F-Sport - DD and Winter Beater
2006 Hummer H3 - The wife's
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2018, 03:43 AM Thread Starter
Drone Racing Pilot

Garage
I'm all in favor of a local sale, but if 06Elise does not respond today i will package it up and go down the waiting list for shipping options...

The shipping list line!
jasonious - 1st
05 111R - 2nd
NoRawkus305 - 3rd

Just to confirm, there are no issues with this exhaust. Perfect tone at idle, and smooth rawr on WOT and when hitting high lift! This exhaust is quality and solid. I really wish my turbo setup would allow me to use this exhaust, but there just isn't enough space!
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2018, 08:17 AM

So I just heard from Mr Wong and was informed the price of the exhaust has risen due to increased interest. I am a champion of capitalism, but this is not an auction site.

I'll pass on this and relinquish my spot to the next in line.

Last edited by jasonious; 05-24-2018 at 08:42 AM.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2018, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Drone Racing Pilot

Garage
Exhaust has been sold. Lots of Or Best Offers, as this is allowed in the for sale forums rules. Jason was contacted and the item was held as i received offers, but next time i will sell it without waiting for a response.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Parts Market > Parts For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in