Esprit V8 ECU Tuned - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Rudy M

Esprit V8 ECU Tuned

I have a used ECU that was sent back to Lotus to be re-flashed by a calibration engineer. It is flashed to MY98 Federal software with S350 calibration. It will work in 1997 and 1998 Esprit that i know. I was told it will take care of all of the Federal diagnostics needs, but give you elevated boost levels in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears (1st and 5th remain as standard).

It was originally going to be installed in a 997 Lotus Esprit, so it may be good for more years than i posted. I was supposed to purchase the car and jumped on the S350 Flashed ECU. Due to seller not being straight forward and long story short, the deal went south. So now i have a good ECU with no Esprit. I was told that the ECU was a LOTUS return and confirmed to be 100% functional. It was re-flashed 7/9/2017 and stored in safe environment.

These are very hard to find and spent a long time searching for one.

email: [email protected] or text 716-949-8054 for interest. I don't think i have enough posts for private messages.

Looking to get $5,000.00
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Parts Market > Parts For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in