The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

forced fed turbo kit

4K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Don Ellis 
#1 ·
so I'm finally looking to upgrade to a new car (maybe a viper) and putting my car back to stock so i removed the turbo kit i had on it. comes with pretty much all the hardware you'll need except the waste gate and BOV which a friend claimed first dibs on. plus i have a few other things along with it like the monkey wrench fuel rail with some of the braided lines and the BOE catch can. it has a garrett gt2871r for the turbo. only thing i don't have pictures of at the moment is the manifold had a hairline crack at the bottom so its currently at a weld shop and I'm having them go over the whole thing. but just want it gone so looking for maybe 1500 plus shipping? pretty flexible, its taking up more room than id like and I'm defiantly not allowed to put it in the house. thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
no it was actually just sent out and rebalanced last week which is what the sharpie is from. i originally took it apart because of the exhaust leak which was the manifold crack then decided to redo turbo then decided screw it I'm selling the whole thing. but i have the receipt for the balancing if you'd like it

Attachments

#11 ·
Willing to sell the Fuel rail separately?

Also, shouldn't there be a Fuel Pressure Regulator included with this kit?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.