The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS - Larini Club Sport Exhaust for Elise/Exige - $550 OBO

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  DVG 335 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Up for sale is my Larini Club Sport Exhaust with the oval tip, for an Elise/Exige. This exhaust sounds great and really transforms the driving experience of the car. I am going back to stock in preparation of selling my car, so I am making this available to the community.

Information on the exact unit can be found at the following link: https://www.blackwatchracing.com/product-p/la-clubsport.htm

The exhaust has about 5k miles on it and is located in Southwestern CT (Fairfield County). My asking price is $550 or best offer. I am also willing to ship at the buyer’s expense.

Pictures will be available shortly, when it is taken off the car.

Thanks for your interest!

Best,
Dave

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.