Well I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread...
It's time to sell a few things I have laying around my apartment. I have LSS wheels for sale with tires, a GRP front splitter, red door cards, and a stock rear diffuser. I am located in San Diego. If interested, please PM me. Prices do not include shipping!
1. LSS wheels w/tires. 16x6.5 front and 17x7.5 rear. These come with Toyo R888R's, 195/50/16's in the front and 225/45/17 in the rear. Tires have about 3000 miles left on them. Condition wise, I'd rate the rims a 9/10. There is no curb rash, but there a few nicks here and there (to be expected on 14 year old rims). I have OCD and these nicks do no not bother me. Center caps needs to be replaced (I don't mind them, but Lotus logo is faded on most of them), and these will come with black valve stem caps that are not pictured (I love the Lotus caps, and want to keep them). Reason for selling is I have Volks on the car now. $1500.
Edit: Price drop. $1300.
2. GRP carbon fiber front splitter ("standard" style) . See here: https://www.gregsraceparts.com/colle...ck-hdp-plastic
. Reason for selling is I have the other front lip GRP sells on my car. This has never been installed and is in brand new condition. Does not come with hardware and I did not order support rods for these. It is $329 on the GRP site. My price: $275
3. Red door cards (left and right side). Reason for selling is I have the CF door cards from GRP. These obviously do not come with the window switch. Condition 9.5/10 (no scratches, only marked these down from a 10/10 due to age). $200
4. Stock rear diffuser (in the picture to left of the LSS wheels). I have the Reverie rear diffuser on my car. $175
5. I noticed I have the stock front grills (near access panels) in one of the pictures. $150
for the pair. Condition is 8.5/10. There are zero nicks, but the plastic could be a little more black (aged from sun).
6. On a less serious note, my girlfriend has stock BRZ rims for sale (sort of pictured below). They are in perfect condition, but covered
in plastidip which is a pain in the butt to remove. Tires not included. If there is somehow any interest for this on a Lotus forum, we can discuss pricing.