The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS: Tesla rear hub carriers **NEW**

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  VisualEchos 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have an extra set of Tesla Roadster rear hub carriers. They are made to accommodate 110 mm rear rotors and keep the stock e-brake.

Carriers are located in Missouri, and will be listed in other markets.

Tesla used to want $1200 for these, but they are no longer available at ANY price ( unless you happen to be @4380r).

$600 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

PM me with any questions.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey guys, I have an extra set of Tesla Roadster rear hub carriers. They are made to accommodate 110 mm rear rotors and keep the stock e-brake.

Carriers are located in Missouri, and will be listed in other markets.

Tesla used to want $1200 for these, but they are no longer available at ANY price.

$600 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

PM me with any questions.
I know where a set can be had for $600.

#4 ·
So do I, right here. And this isn't a very respectful post in a FS thread, is it? Would you like me to come into your FS posts and tell guys where to get the parts you are selling for the same price elsewhere?
I think his point was that you said they're not available at any price, but you're selling a set for $600. :shrug: rotfl

#7 ·
@VisualEchos you are the source

Get it? He wasn't peeing in your Cheerios, man.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.