Lotus Elise Parts for Sale - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Lotus Elise Parts for Sale

Hi All,

I recently traded my 2006 Elise off, and still have quite a few new/used parts that I no longer need. My local Lotus club has had their pick, so now hoping to let the wider Lotus community get a shot before I try selling things on eBay.

Prices are negotiable, and do not include shipping. (Shipping out of the Phoenix area, will charge the exact shipping costs. Or will meet locally if that is an option).
Photos can be provided upon request. Included a few photos of hard to describe parts, others can be requested.

I take Paypal (will send you an invoice) for any shipped item, locally picked up items should be cash.

Soft Top - Brand New, only installed on car once to make sure it fit. Black. (Bought as a spare as mine was getting worn, but left old one on car when traded). Top, tension bars and bag. - $1,000

2011 Lotus Elise Side Vents - Brand New. These will fit any year Elise, but as I discovered when trying to install one, they mount a bit differently and you have to lift the rear clam shell about an inch, never got around to doing that, so still have them. - $280 for the pair.

Hard Top Storage Bag. - Brand New. Never used. - $20

Brembo Rear Caliper parts lot. I bought rebuild kits for my rear calipers, and attempted to rebuild them, was a nightmare job, and ended up using parts from both kits to complete 1 caliper. Never tried again. Left over parts, some useful, some not. Photo included on post. - $15 for all of it.

Alignment Shims - I believe these are unused. Picked up from long out of business Lotus Dealer, never had need for them. 4 each of 1mm and 2mm size?. Believe they are for the rear alignment. Photo on Post. - $10

OEM Wheel bolts. Replaced with 17mm bolts on my car, so still have these. Total of 15 bolts (1 was damaged beyond use). $1 each, or take them all for $10. Also have a very beat up tool if you want it, will toss it in for free, just ask.

Cobra Alarm Fob circuit board. Bought a new OEM Alarm Fob for my car, but never programmed it to the car. When my original broke apart, I just swapped the boards around. So this is a brand new board, never synced with a car. Battery may be dead (this is 9 years old now), but rest of it is unused. Photo on Post. - $20

Brembo Rear Calipers with Brembo pads. OEM set of rear brake calipers. I bought these to install since my rebuild effort did not work out, never got around to installing them. Been sitting in box for 3 years, still in factory bags. - $750 for the pair.

Soft Top Tension Cable. Replacement tension cable for the soft top. One of mine broke, so bought 2, used one, this one still in bag. - $20

Rear Caliper tool. Tool used to push the rear caliper piston back into the caliper. Connects to a standard socket driver. Used just the one time. Photo on Post. - $10

AP Racing Front Caliper Rebuild kits. Brand New, never opened. Photo on Post. - $100 for the set.

OEM Rear Diffuser - Replaced on my car, and did not have time to swap back before the trade, so here it is. Probably not cheap to ship, but can get quote if interested. Still in pretty nice condition considering it was on the car for about 70K miles. - $100

Yokohama Advan AD07 LTS 175-55/16 tires. Brand new, bought about 2 years ago when rumors were going around that Yokohama may stop making them. Been on my dining room floor since then. - $250 for the set.

Hoping to get stuff out of my house/garage and my prices are lower than any other I could find online recently, but open to reasonable offers or better price references.

Please be patient as I do not get near enough time online as I would like so might take me a day or two to get back to you. Will process requests in order received, so first request gets first chance.

Thanks!
Chris
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

So I have "Visitor Message" asking about a part on this list, but how in the hell do I respond to it?? There is no method for me to do anything with this notice that someone left a message. It does not show as a public post, or as a private message, so what is the damn point of a message I cannot act on?
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 02:13 PM

So I believe u need 5 posts to be able to PM. Iíll take the caliper tool if still available. Contact me at g underscore Cacal at yahoo dot com. All one word.

Gabe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2002 Honda S2000 - RIP MAY 2012
2005 Lotus Elise Sport and Touring Package - Weekend Warrior
2015 NX200T F-Sport - DD and Winter Beater
2006 Hummer H3 - The wife's

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 02:16 PM

I think you have to have 5 posts to use most of the forum functions (PM, respond to messages, etc.).
I'll take the hardtop storage bag. Shipping will be to 65725.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 02:16 PM

You will need to have at least 5 posts in order for people to private message you and you to private others.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Iíll take the front caliber rebuild kits and the alarm circuit board
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 02:46 PM

2nd in line for the hardtop storage bag.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 03:11 PM

can you post your email so we can contact you side vents

YellowLotus Parts on Facebook05' US Elise.240hp,HRM edition,Sport pack,Touring pack,Katana supercharged,starshield,custom painted engine covers,S111 boomerang rear hook, Hurricane air filter,2bular 6" exhaust,Lotus driving lights,Infinity speakers,Lid Bone,V1 radar with remote audio/display,Tesla Roadster double din conversion with Kenwood ddx9902 headunit-subwoofer-rear cam,TRmotorsports wheels,lightweight Braille battery,aluminum radiator,silicon hoses,alotaluv....

Last edited by yellowlotus; 09-08-2019 at 03:36 PM.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 03:20 PM

Iíll take the hardtop storage bag, soft top tension cable and rear caliper tool please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 03:25 PM

Interested in the soft top. Is this the sport or touring model

2008 Exige S240 Arctic Silver #119/164
2018 Tesla Model X 100D
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 06:25 PM

Garage
I desperately need the Brembo Rear Caliper parts lot, especially the caliper spring. I will take the Rear Caliper tool if nobody else comes through with the money. Same with the Hard Top Storage Bag. Send an invoice for any or all of the parts that are not sold already to [email protected] on PayPal and please include your phone number.
RL

2005 Chrome Orange Elise, BWR supercharger, TR Motorsport F1 rims and R888s, Nitron NTR40 Single Adjustables with Eibach springs,Sector 111 308BBL brakes, BWR Silent Touch exhaust, CF side scoops, front splitter, and engine cover.
Central Florida
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 07:43 PM

PM sent for the soft top

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 PM

I'll take the shims.

2008 Lotus Exige S240 Aspen WhiteYellow Star shield
2008 Mercedes G500 Black
2014 BMW i3 Rex White
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 08:36 PM

I'll take the alarm fob board!

[email protected]

Cheers
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 12:17 AM

I'm very interested in the Soft top if it's still available.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 05:32 AM

I'll take the lug bolts & tool and the soft top tension cable.
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 05:59 AM

I'll take one set of camber shims if available. Don't think I can PM you, reach me at [email protected]
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 11:07 AM

Interested in the hard-top bag.

Also in the stock diffuser. Black or silver?

email is my username here @ gmail.

2006 Exige KoldFire270 Bought in 2010 - Sold in 2014 - Bought again in 2018
Other Toys SOLD

2006 Elise "Toothless" FIRE=TOTAL LOSS
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 08:52 AM Thread Starter

Hello,

I have been crazy busy at work last few days, so just now getting to all your posts/messages.

I will contact people in the order I received the post or message for the items that have multiple people interested and in someone decides not to get something, I will then go to the next person on the list.

To help, you can email me at my screen name on gmail. I can then update you where things stand on a part if you are not first in line or work out other details and supply additional photos or info as requested.

Thanks
Chris
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Murray View Post
I think you have to have 5 posts to use most of the forum functions (PM, respond to messages, etc.).
I'll take the hardtop storage bag. Shipping will be to 65725.
Hello,

Email me at my screen name at gmail and I can get you the shipping costs and details for payment.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Parts Market > Parts For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in