The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Lotus Sport floor mats Group Buy**

34K views 294 replies 89 participants last post by  Catsailr27 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This GB is for one set of standard LHD S2 Elise/Exige black Lotus Sport floor mats like in the picture below. These are not after-market, they are OEM direct from Lotus. Since most Federal Elise/Exige cars had the foot rest, the driver's side mat is longer than the passenger's side. If you want 2 long mats, just specify that, they are the same price.

Price is $152 shipped to your door.

GB runs until this Sunday, the 13th at 5 PM CENTRAL TIME, so all payments must be complete at that time.

Pics are of actual mats Credit: oldmansan!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Short set for me as well.

#14 ·
Short set please. I had a set years ago but let them go when we went full track. Have come full circle back to street. Quite glad to see these as available

Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle Auto part

#15 ·
I bought these about 2yrs ago from a company in Italy, for $176 shipped. They are nice mats.

#16 ·
I am in for a short set as well! Thanks, Tommy

#17 ·
I need a replacement set for mine. I am in for a SHORT set.

#19 · (Edited)
Just got confirmation, I should be able to get these shipped to everyone's door for $140 + PPF per set. They can do a run of as little as 15, and we have 13 orders at this point, so we're pretty much there.

All payments would need to be made in advance of ordering.

Payment would be $152 via PayPal paid as normal so I have your address, and email.

You would NOT be able to get in a hurry for these! The factory shuts down for the holiday, so figure at least 6 weeks to be safe. Probably less than that, but could be more.

#122 ·
No worries. To be fair, you did say it could also be more, I just blocked it out lol. Makes sense though, with the much larger order than probably anticipated haha. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: VisualEchos
#23 · (Edited)
The GB will be ending this Sunday, January 13th at 5:00 PM. ALL PAYMENTS must be made by that time.

At that point I'll send the email to Lotus to start producing the mats (they are several hours ahead of us).

NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME, and it's not my impression that Lotus intends to carry these as stock, but if they do, the price will be significantly higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.