THE TIRE SQUEAL - 2019 SOUTH-CENTRAL INDIANA - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

THE TIRE SQUEAL - 2019 SOUTH-CENTRAL INDIANA

THE TIRE SQUEAL

Hello!

Please join us for the inaugural driving event called The Tire Squeal! Many car clubs are always looking for fun events for their members. Let me introduce you to one that is sure to be a hit with your club this summer. Why? It combines driving, eating, and serious prizes while benefiting a Gleaners Food Bank of Central Indiana!

What is this event? The Tire Squeal 2019™. In a nutshell, it’s a casual drive on some fantastic South-Central Indiana roads on a route we call the Schweinefiletring™ (Pork Tenderloin Ring) that is not-coincidentally shaped like the Nurburgring in Germany! Along the way, drivers will stop at certain Points-of-Interest to score points. They’ll eat at local restaurants, scoring more points. And they can donate on-line to Gleaners Food Bank and score even more points. When the points are tallied, the top three individual points winners and three random winners will share over $6,000 in prizes donated by generous sponsors. Two examples of these awesome prizes include 2 private track passes to Putnam Park Road Course AND a 2 Seater Indy Car Ride at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway!

By your members specifying your club during registration, we’ll also take the total points scored by your members for another competition between clubs for top three team trophies and bragging rights! It’s designed to be a self-directed event that your club can run ANYTIME during the weekend of June 22 & 23, 2019. Run the whole ‘ring, run part of it. Score as many points as you want.

This is our first year and we’ve set an aggressive goal of raising $10,000 for Gleaners Food Bank of Central Indiana. All expenses and prizes have been donated by our sponsors, and we’ve arranged for donations to be made directly to Gleaners so there is NO overhead.

Our current sponsor list is impressive:

Gator Motorsport, MotorVault, Indiana Pork, Putnam Park Road Course, Graham Rahal Performance, Artomobilia/Fuelicious, Indy Racing Experience, Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, Pro-Tint, Killa Dent Removal, Furious Shine, Do-it-Yourself Garage, Shine Supply, Griot’s Garage, Ducati Indianapolis, Tire Rack, Quick Trophy

I hope I’ve sparked some interest in The Tire Squeal 2019™! I’d welcome the opportunity to come talk to you or your club so you can learn more about it. ALL the information regarding the event can be found on our web site: The Tire Squeal

THE TIRE SQUEAL

I’ve also attached a copy of our flyer.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Brian Henry
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf The_Tire_Squeal_2019_Flyer.pdf (512.9 KB, 15 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Meets and events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in