South Florida Autocross/Track Events •Post Here• - Page 6 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 08:09 AM

When does prereg end? (I'm such a procrastinator!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 02:41 PM

Thursday Night----

Get off your ass and register !
post #103 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transio
When does prereg end? (I'm such a procrastinator!)
Damnit in the time it takes you to respond you could have registered already. I don't want to see another post until you've done your duty!

<--Banana man

2005 Elise, Nightfall Blue

post #104 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 03:13 PM

Lehman won't you blow you horn,horn,horn... namhel hit his horn 3 times in his first autox run with the elise, beating my record of two horn hits first time out, but we managed to show the porsche club that the elise is a worthy foe.

Enough cone heads, Drivenasafl.com Nasa Homestead Sat/Sun, April 29-30

run your elise on the high banks and learn race craft from the Nasa South Florida Chapter. School might be full, but 2/3/4 hpde groups are open. PLus new Nasa rally event on a homestead rally track ( new to Me too)
outside of the stadium, Link Evert ( spelling) is hosting or marshal of that event, looks like a wild time. Street and rally tire classes.

Last edited by MitchT; 04-19-2006 at 03:20 PM.
post #105 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 03:31 PM

OMFG I forgot about this....

DriverRegistration.com has the most pathetic exception handling system...

I never received my activation email, so every time I log in, I get an error message saying "you have to activate to complete registration... click here to contact us."

So I click on the link, and it gives me the same error message (endless loop) cause they store a session variable that hardwires me to the page.

So basically, anyone who doesn't get validated has to contact them to fix the problem, but doesn't have permission to contact them. Genius.

WTF is with having to contact them, anyway? They should just have a link to resend the damn email.

WTF is with the crappy programming? Don't they make enough money to fix their POS system?

I may just register a new account tomorrow if they can't get me activated.

Pathetic.

post #106 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 04:06 PM

Driversregblabla.com billed me twice for the last autox,sons b-tches, will have to call them tomorrow.
post #107 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchT
Lehman won't you blow you horn,horn,horn... namhel hit his horn 3 times in his first autox run with the elise, beating my record of two horn hits first time out, but we managed to show the porsche club that the elise is a worthy foe.

Enough cone heads, Drivenasafl.com Nasa Homestead Sat/Sun, April 29-30

run your elise on the high banks and learn race craft from the Nasa South Florida Chapter. School might be full, but 2/3/4 hpde groups are open. PLus new Nasa rally event on a homestead rally track ( new to Me too)
outside of the stadium, Link Evert ( spelling) is hosting or marshal of that event, looks like a wild time. Street and rally tire classes.
Mitch-

We're still out of sync...I'm going to miss that one since I'll be in the Bahamas. Homestead was great last weekend though with S.A.F.E. Managed to burn two complete tanks of gas. About time for some new rubber.

-Chris
post #108 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

I got billed twice by Drivers Regs. They told me to get a credit from the event organizers. Took me 6 months to get my $35.00 worth

I'm in for both days at Homestead. My Advens don't have much life in them.
post #109 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 06:08 PM

when you register--don't hit the button twice !

transio----get registered already !

and Mitch that guy you were referring to was Link Eveleth----

AND you have to freakin out of your mind to run your Elise at the Homestead Rally Cross------

It's autox for me !

I only run in the dirt when running from the bad guys.
post #110 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 04:21 AM

Now I would not even think about running the elise in the rally cross, but there are a lot of subi guys here and that would be a blast. Dave thank for the spelling on link, he is a world of knowledge, I was just posting the info for any South Florida guys. I will run on the track on Saturday hopefully fastliz will go, Jim-C great this will put you over the top and give u plenty of seat time.

Hey ,Chris, your the world traveler, I miss my boating excursions to the bahamas, I have not been to abaco or the outer islands for over two years and I miss the beauty of it. Where is the exige, I saw your post about the trackpack, and I agree with you 100%, I would want it too.

Look fwd to having fun at the track, should be good weather and alot goin on that weekend at homestead.
post #111 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchT
Now I would not even think about running the elise in the rally cross, but there are a lot of subi guys here and that would be a blast. Dave thank for the spelling on link, he is a world of knowledge, I was just posting the info for any South Florida guys. I will run on the track on Saturday hopefully fastliz will go, Jim-C great this will put you over the top and give u plenty of seat time.

Hey ,Chris, your the world traveler, I miss my boating excursions to the bahamas, I have not been to abaco or the outer islands for over two years and I miss the beauty of it. Where is the exige, I saw your post about the trackpack, and I agree with you 100%, I would want it too.

Look fwd to having fun at the track, should be good weather and alot goin on that weekend at homestead.
I'll be in the Exumas and farther south in the Raggeds for the better part of the next two months.

On the Exige front...long story, but I have got my name on one of the new Exige Sport Cup cars now. Expect June delivery. Can't wait!
post #112 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 06:58 AM

Have fun in the islands Chris. I'm gearing up for an Acklins/Crooked run next month.

Sold: Ardent Red, LSS, Touring, Hard Top
post #113 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 008
Have fun in the islands Chris. I'm gearing up for an Acklins/Crooked run next month.
I've never been south of Clarence Town. Acklins/Crooked is on my list. What are you going down in?

Sorry to hijack guys. Promise only a post or two...
post #114 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 07:25 PM

Not sure if I'll make it out Sunday. I might do some more skydiving if the winds are down, trying to get my license. Going to Orlando for the day tomorrow.

2005 Elise, Nightfall Blue
post #115 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 07:43 PM

Just don't go splat-----

However I think I know what it's like to skydive as I once spit from high up somewhere, as I watched my saliva go splat on the ground

KCUL DOOG
post #116 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenR1
Not sure if I'll make it out Sunday. I might do some more skydiving if the winds are down, trying to get my license. Going to Orlando for the day tomorrow.

What??? Are you trying to kill yourself? I guess that's better than getting beat by Transio / Steve. ......Jim......Dave.......etc. etc.
post #117 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Chris
I've never been south of Clarence Town. Acklins/Crooked is on my list. What are you going down in?

Sorry to hijack guys. Promise only a post or two...
Actually we're going to work our way down in our Whitewater. 28 cc. Do you go for cruising or fishing and diving? Flying or going by boat?

Sold: Ardent Red, LSS, Touring, Hard Top
post #118 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 12:28 PM

I may not make it tomorrow.

post #119 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 008
Actually we're going to work our way down in our Whitewater. 28 cc. Do you go for cruising or fishing and diving? Flying or going by boat?
Going in our 62' Pilothouse MY, Island Time. We fish & dive but mostly just chill. Hope to see you over there.

I'll sure miss track days in the Elise while I'm gone!
post #120 of 251 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 04:55 AM Thread Starter

Hialeah Autocross

Here's a couple of pix from the Hialeah autox.
Dave kicked butt.

It was great meeting Fred and his brother inlaw.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Motorsports > Solo timed events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in