|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|06-21-2011 09:39 PM|
|HERMANtheSMASHER||Thanks Dezoris00!!! The car is amazing! Thanks so much for have taken such great care of it.|
|06-17-2011 01:34 PM|
Thank you for the interest!
|05-05-2011 12:20 PM|
|Dezoris00||Sale is Pending. If something falls through, I will contact those who were interested around the 1st of June.|
|05-04-2011 11:58 AM|
|Dezoris00||Last of the pictures showing windows sticker and more interior.|
|05-04-2011 11:56 AM|
|Dezoris00||More Interior shots|
|05-04-2011 11:55 AM|
|05-04-2011 11:53 AM|
|05-04-2011 11:53 AM|
I would say its safe to say by June 1st by bank will have the title so that would be about the time frame anyway.
But as promised here are some more pictures.
Of engine bay and the paint after a wash, to show it is indeed waxed.
Interior pictures are also included. If anyone wants anything specific I will provide it.
|05-04-2011 09:01 AM|
Thanks for the update. I am one of the many who seem to be interested in this car.
I'm not in any rush so however long it takes is fine. If someone else HAS to have this particular one then that's fine also
|05-04-2011 07:16 AM|
Ok here is the other bit of information, I just finally got the car registered in Illinois last week.
So I will have to wait a few more weeks for my bank to get the title back from the state.
Basically if you want the car you are going to have to wait a few weeks until the title comes back.
|05-04-2011 07:12 AM|
Hey guys. First off I am pretty overwhelmed by all the responses and PMs.
Let me answer some questions here before I get back to all the individuals.
1. Previous owner bought the car new from Ferrari/Lotus in Denver. All service was done there, including an ECU re-flash for rough idle (TSB). Have paper work from Lotus Denver.
2. Previous owner moved from Denver to Burbank CA, where the car was stored in his garage for about a year. I bought it in September 2010 with 2600 miles.
3. I drove it back from Burbank to Illinois, stopping in San Diego, Vegas, and Colorado on my drive home.
4. Car was stored in my garage from October until now as per the pictures.
5. Car's warranty ended in March 2011.
6. I had all issues checked out before warranty was up items resolved were:
* Shifter cable replaced, seemed too sloppy.
* A/C relay replaced under warranty (TSB issued for this)
* Oil Changed
* Tires changed (under 600 miles on them only regular street driving done)
* Front Left shock absorbing replaced under warranty, for leaky seal (From sitting too long)
* Shifter re-enforcement kit installed by TJ at FVMC, previous owner bought it I had it installed
* Car fully inspected, for any issues before warranty was up.
*All questions about that service can go to John at Lotus of FVMC I am on a first name basis with him.
7. Car has never been in any accidents, minor or major and has has no paint work.
8. Car is black, so yes there are some normal swirl marks etc. I took great care to wash properly.
9. Car condition including interior is 9/10 will post pictures of more this week.
10. Car was never driven in the rain or snow.
11. Car has absolutely no mechanical issues or any problems at all.
|05-03-2011 09:24 PM|
|Lotus Seeker||PM sent.|
|05-03-2011 11:31 AM|
|Kienetic||Bump for a very clean ride! I'm so jealous haha|
|05-03-2011 09:52 AM|
|sloduck||Is this car still available?|
|05-02-2011 06:19 PM|
|JungleJim||Man, I should buy this for a spare to my black car. One track car, one street car. Lots of spares for the future.|
|05-02-2011 05:08 PM|
|kostas86||Beautiful car! Hope it goes to a good home.|
|05-02-2011 04:46 PM|
|05-02-2011 02:08 PM|
|z33boi||can we get some interior and engine bay pix please?|
|05-02-2011 01:27 PM|
|HERMANtheSMASHER||Hi, Just set you a PM. Very nice looking car!|
|05-02-2011 12:33 PM|
2007 Exige S - Phantom Black - 6900 Miles
Availability: June 1st (Waiting to get title back from state transfered to bank, just registered the car.)
Features: Star Shield, Track Pack, LSD, Touring Pack
Extras: Original Windows Sticker, New Bosch Battery Installed 9/10
Tires: New Dunlop Direzza Star Spec
Location: Huntley, Illinois
I am a private seller and I am the second owner. Just bought the car in September 2010, from California and drove it back to Illinois and it was in storage all winter.
Unfortunately my current life situation, has me selling it so quickly.
All service and warranty work have been completely at Fox Valley Lotus in Westmont, Illinois.
Car is in perfect condition, no issues. And just came back from it's last service in April 2011. The only modification was shifter re-enforcement kit which was dealer installed.
Never been tracked or Autox, which actually hurts to type.