|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-28-2018 04:30 AM|
Originally Posted by oldmansan View Post
|07-28-2018 02:23 AM|
|exigegus||wasn't at all meant to be a comment on the sale price, but on how dear Panteras have become|
|07-27-2018 10:30 PM|
No comments on pricing in a for sale ad unless the OP asks for input.
Originally Posted by exigegus View Post
Originally Posted by VisualEchos View Post
|07-27-2018 10:27 PM|
Come on now. You've been here long enough to know the rules. Make a proper ad or I'll close this.
No commercial posts whatsoever. This includes any posts from re-sellers, manufacturers, or anybody who could be considered a parts business. This forum is for Non-Commercial posting only, and any commercial sales posts will be removed by the staff. If you are interested in posting commercially or advertising your business on this site, please contact [email protected] for more information. Thanks!
1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.
2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.
3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although itís acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.
4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.
5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.
|07-27-2018 09:09 PM|
Originally Posted by Beemerb0y View Post
|07-27-2018 04:34 PM|
|4380r||Nice car, but that wing would have to go.|
|07-27-2018 12:21 PM|
|Beemerb0y||Nice! Call Richard Rawlings.. he is in TX after all.. im sure hell scoop this up|
|07-27-2018 10:30 AM|
Nice that he has the stock wheels.
Remember when you could buy Panteras for 30 grand?
|07-27-2018 09:33 AM|
My Father in law in Texas is selling his 72 Pantera. I was with him when he bought it in central California. It is super clean and sounds wicked. It is a head turner and is very fast. Looking on Hagerty his price seems right, I would put it in the excellent category.