The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it is a long shot, but I have to down size and idealy I would be looking for an 05-06 Elise + cash. Its worth a post. I know this is my first post but, I am an active memeber on 6speedonline so you can check me out over there.

Of course, I get the car to as perfect as I want and I am going to sell it. I have a career opportunity that I cant turn down and I really won't get as much use out of the TT as it deserves. I could use the extra cash as well.

It has almost 35k miles, I have had it for 1 year, put 9k miles on it. I have done all mods and have all stock parts, including org ECU, wheels, exhaust, suspension, DV's and WG's. It has an aftermarket warranty for at least 2 more years and 100k, dont confuse this with a CPO but, it does help.

It has the lux seats, carbon wheel and door sills, silver center console and surround on the gauges and heating/ac area.

It does have to small bumps on the front bumper, but I have a a factory painted one sitting in my basement I havent got around to changing yet, but will shortly.

Mods are:

Full Coverage Warranty ($5k)
Clear bra, hood fenders and front bumper (1k?)
19" champion RG5 wheels ($6k)
H&R coilovers ($2k)
Evo Wastegates ($400)
Upsolute ECU ($700)
AP BOV and Fpipe ($200)
Fabspeed exhaust (version 1 Loud) ($1700 used)
2 JL 8" subs (~$500) - Box sits behind rear seats, seats still fold all the way up
MB quart highs with Macintosh amp ($1500)
factory cd player
SSK ($200)
x-50 tips ($400)
new Front rotors and pads
Estimated HP ~ 500
6-speed Manual
PRICE DROP $57k or $54k w/out wheels!

More interior pics here:

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/tradeya89/Porsche Int/

email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Not too much of a longshot, the longshots are the ones posting downgrades, IE here's my way cool triple turboed civic, will trade with cash for an elise :)

What are you looking to get cashwise, IE ACV difference?

·
Registered
654 Posts
If the economy wasn't in the crapper and my collections down by 25% this first quarter, I would make you a great offer with a trade of my Elise. I love my Elise, but these cars are wonderful trackable cars that can be driven every day. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I am in Baltimore.

I didnt have a target in mind but, these are going for $55k all day no mods. I was thinking a 05 or 06 elise for mid thirities so you can do the math. Although, to save the hassle of trying to trade it in and get raped or sell this outright and buy another that is worth something in my book for sure. if anyone wants to make offers I am always open to talk, not going be-little anyone for suggesting.

These are actually reliable, there are a bunch that have over 100k on the porsche boards, not too mention surprisingly comfortable. You could realistically drive it every day, and its easy to get in and out of!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know still no interior pics, still raining here. I will post them as soon as the sun shines again here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, didnt have a chance to vaccum it out but it shows the condition of the interior. Very little wear and you can see what the carbon and silver bits look like.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
One of the better trades I have seen...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of the better trades I have seen...
Thanks, I have had some interest with trades on other cars but, nothing solid yet.

It is currently getting a full check up, oil change, alignment, new tires and anything else that it may need.

I will have title in hand by the end of the week to make for an easy smooth transaction.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to get rid of this a little faster than I thought, price drop!

$57k or $54k w/out wheels!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts