The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently purchased a 2006 Exige and currently trying to get it to pass emissions testing. Testing is done with the OBD2 plug in. The car has a boe supercharger with kold fire tune and I think boe muffler. No cat and 1 O2 sensor which I believe is the pre cat one. I think I found the post cat wiring harness which I attached a picture. Would I be able to cut the harness, match up the wires from a picture I found and install a bosch 15733 O2 sensor with the big daddies garage 90 degree O2 simulator? I attached a second picture I found on here of the sensor connected to a harness. No CEL but scan tool shows O2S, HTR and EVA not ready. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
It sounds like the readiness monitors are disabled, a common thing to be done when removing the cat. There is no legitimate way to pass without getting a new tune where those are enabled, and then you'll need either a cat or some mechanical tricks like the 02 extension

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like the readiness monitors are disabled, a common thing to be done when removing the cat. There is no legitimate way to pass without getting a new tune where those are enabled, and then you'll need either a cat or some mechanical tricks like the 02 extension
Thanks for the help. Would a local tuning place be able to enable those since I can't find anything on kold fire?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts