The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we know they've always had serious power but how do they perform everywhere else? The early SRT ones, 03-04. I know one guy on here has a white one. Anyone have any experience with these cars? What are your thoughts. Im not in the market for one or anything, at least not untill I have an elise. just curious because the prices are less than half of new 4-5 years later. Awfull for people who bought new!

·
Banned
839 Posts
better than viperalley... MY GOD I don't think I have seen a bigger bunch of goofballs since junior high..

It's as if the prerequisite for owning a viper and posting on there is a complete lack of class and decency.. It's headache inducing I tell ya.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sports car forum is pretty rough too, i really dont go there often, they hate I mean HATE younger guys our age. In my experience ET/LT has been the best bunch by far. I spend aboout the same amount of time here as I do on 6 or 8 other forums combined.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
basically in a nutshell, if u ask folks on this board, the ones who are used to driving miatas and elises dont care for it...
the folks who own them, love them...
like anything else, no one can tell u what u will or wont like.
going to car boards and asking abt that boards focus car is kinda like asking a guy behind bars if he did it or not....what do u think hes gonna say?
if u wanna learn something abt the car, talk to someone who owns them or sells them. car boards tend to paint a very rosy picture of their car.
call bill pemberton at woodhouse for very straightforward answers abt anything viper related. hes the sales manager, but hes one of the most stand up guys ull meet in the business and he wont mind answering ur questions.
bill pemberton....1800-889-1893

·
Banned
839 Posts
Most forums I use or have used are friendly. Viper Alley is one of the few that have been horrible.

S2ki has some sketchy people.....
Viper Club of America is a good forum, it makes viper owners seem more like intelligent owners of expensive cars.

If you go to viperalley, you will feel like you are hanging out with a bunch of immature 12 year olds with MAJOR social complexes..

new guy: Hey guys, this forum looks nice, can anyone tell me if you think the viper is better than a lotus or ferrari

Viper Alley: Go the **** to hell you little faggot! Ferrari is for pricks and lotus is for homos! Why don't you go cry to your gay little mommy now!! go **** yourself!! I **** 10 women a day and then get in my viper and head off to hooters!! WTF you going to do with your lotus or ferrari?! **** YOU!

I **** you not... that is honestly the kind of behavior on there.. and it's consistent and ridiculous..

The really upsetting part of this entire thing is that if you didn't want to buy a Viper for the possible "redneck" stigma it had, you are REALLY not going to want to buy one after visiting that site.. it's awful

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Viper Club of America is a good forum, it makes viper owners seem more like intelligent owners of expensive cars.

If you go to viperalley, you will feel like you are hanging out with a bunch of immature 12 year olds with MAJOR social complexes..

new guy: Hey guys, this forum looks nice, can anyone tell me if you think the viper is better than a lotus or ferrari

Viper Alley: Go the **** to hell you little faggot! Ferrari is for pricks and lotus is for homos! Why don't you go cry to your gay little mommy now!! go **** yourself!! I **** 10 women a day and then get in my viper and head off to hooters!! WTF you going to do with your lotus or ferrari?! **** YOU!

I **** you not... that is honestly the kind of behavior on there.. and it's consistent and ridiculous..

The really upsetting part of this entire thing is that if you didn't want to buy a Viper for the possible "redneck" stigma it had, you are REALLY not going to want to buy one after visiting that site.. it's awful
like around here when someone asks "corvette or elise"
except we insult people in a much nicer way...:)

·
Banned
839 Posts
There is no comparison.. this forum is very similar in tone to ferrarichat.. Viperalley is much closer in tone to.. umm redneckchat.com ??? I don't know but it's a mess over there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts