The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well hell, 35 views and no comments, guess I'll post something to my own thread...lol.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The bridge is a little overexposed, and other little lights and signposts could've been nixed in the background to clean everything up a little. Good call on the black and white on the last shot. Curbside shots are tough to pull off because of the many distractions, but getting rid of colour and adding your depth both helped.

Great stuff, as usual though! Happy to see more restricted use of post as well. :up:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
+1 to AnsisK's commentary. My favorite is the second B&W curbside shot.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bridge is a little overexposed, and other little lights and signposts could've been nixed in the background to clean everything up a little.
Definitely over exposed and busy. I could have cleaned it up and made a composite, but I decided to leave the pic as is. In fact, this whole set is nearly straight out of the camera.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The bridge is a little overexposed, and other little lights and signposts could've been nixed in the background to clean everything up a little. Good call on the black and white on the last shot. Curbside shots are tough to pull off because of the many distractions, but getting rid of colour and adding your depth both helped.

Great stuff, as usual though! Happy to see more restricted use of post as well. :up:
I didn't pick up on any of that except that the curbside shot is just amazing imo.

·
He's on fire!
3,346 Posts
what bridge is that? the new paseo?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts