The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Unfortunately I like many others have been feeling the pinch of the economy and have decided to downsize (or is that upsize?) into a more practical car. I see trade offers weekly for one of the above cars so it seems like a trade should be possible which will help both of us out and get me into a more practical, comfortable, daily driver car so that I can save money and start a family. This is where I will finally put in the part about how it is April Fools Day, etc. Thanks for clicking. Maybe sometime later we'll have the first successful trade my car for yours type post but not today.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Hey guys,
Unfortunately I like many others have been feeling the pinch of the economy and have decided to downsize (or is that upsize?) into a more practical car. I see trade offers weekly for one of the above cars so it seems like a trade should be possible which will help both of us out and get me into a more practical, comfortable, daily driver car so that I can save money and start a family. This is where I will finally put in the part about how it is April Fools Day, etc. Thanks for clicking. Maybe sometime later we'll have the first successful trade my car for yours type post but not today.
lol :panic:

·
Registered
263 Posts
:D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
You bastard :) I almost felt sorry for you. Maybe I should stop visting LT today.

·
Registered
821 Posts
:rolleyes:You do realize you've just wasted my valuable time.:no:

ur just silly, using the words practical and S2k, 350z, boxter in the same area of one another. (i've had 2 of 3, and can say they are NOT anymore practical than the Elise).

but I will trade you my red s2k for your CO elise.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
oh no...i was going to go on a ordering rampage on your site, but considering....i wont :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just wonder how many Z & s2k owners excitedly opened this thread :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Heh, nice.
All the s2k owner's wet dream coming to a reality. NOT !

Sorry s2k owners, you've got an awesome car.

·
Registered
821 Posts
come on guys, we all know S2k's are girls cars. :p only reason I can say that is my wife drives one.

Neat car, esp for a Honda.

·
Registered
263 Posts
come on guys, we all know S2k's are girls cars. :p only reason I can say that is my wife drives one.

I dunno, i see more women driving Z's then S2k's

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

Are you kidding me? Having driven both, I can tell you that the S2K is not a girl's car... you can't even get one with an automatic! LOL!

For a "Honda".... dude, the K20 in the Elise/Exige would've been far better than the 2ZZ--and I'm a long time Toyota guy!

And do you your homework before you bash on Honda for god's sake man... Lotus and Honda used to work together... even had a formula car..... :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
haha i didnt care about you.

I was just thinking. Dayum it now where are we going to get our decals! rotfl

1 - 20 of 26 Posts