The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the 05 Calendar form Lotus today.
It's a must have! I'll try to scan what looks to be an artist rendering of a future Elise. Maybe the '07?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
pianomaniac said:
I just received the 05 Calendar form Lotus today.
It's a must have! I'll try to scan what looks to be an artist rendering of a future Elise. Maybe the '07?
Hey
How does someone go about trying to get one of these calendars? Is it though our dealerships?

Thanks
Neil

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered it directly at: www.lotuscars.co.uk

Also I got the Lotus soccer shirt which arrived a couple of weeks ago. Killer shirt! Let me tell ya, the service from Lotus website is impressively efficient.
The shirt arrived in maybe a week after order (that's shipped from the UK) with a note stating that the calendar would arrive soon. It did! Beautiful artist renderings of Elise,Esprit,Exige as well as futuristic artist renderings.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Um....that's one expensive calendar! 25 GBP + shipping. Ouch!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Sorry, not that impressed. People on this board have taken way better photos.

·
Registered
304 Posts
lol, there are some real gems in this years seloc calender too :) althoug last years was better IMO.

But I have to agree, I've browsed the picture page of elisetalk en there are some really amazing photographs there. Wasn't there a Club111 calender in the make as well?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
A Club111 calendar is indeed in the works. I did like last year's SELOC calendar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts