The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it, but I have to sell my 2005 Elise. It's not the prettiest one around, but it's in good running order. I'm asking $32K on the usual online venues, but I'd let it go to a forum member for $28,000. Details about the car below, pics will follow shortly:

-2005 Elise, Chrome Orange over black
-Just under 50,000 miles
-Clear title, no liens, in hand
-Touring package only, no Sport
-Soft top only
-Bone stock except for a Deka battery upgrade and mounting bracket
-Replaced the stereo head unit and front speakers. New rear speakers are included, but I never got around to installing them
-Have the oil cooler recall letter, but it has yet to be completed

The bad news (all inherited by the previous owner):
-Minor front clam damage. Front right lower lip is abraded through and small crack near the right headlight
-Fairly bad stone chipping on the front wheel arches
-Some cosmetic damage to the rear wheels from a poor tire mounting job
-Some visible wear and tear on the seat bolsters and steering wheel
-Previous owner stripped out many of the clipnuts holding the engine bay undertray on. I have some temporary hardware in there, but would recommend getting the Dzus upgrade kit

PM or call/text Shannon at 770-286-1447

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm afraid I don't have any at the moment. I can probably snap a couple tomorrow (it's at an offsite garage, so not immediately accessible).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the car is still available. Also, per multiple requests, here are some shots of the interior. A little dusty at the moment, but in generally good condition. A little wear and tear on the seat bolsters and shift boot. And a couple of scratches on the sill covers. But most of the marks that are visible are just sneaker marks that will wipe right off.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now that it's springtime, I should probably give an update. The car is still for sale. Just had it serviced and replaced the rear brake pads, so she's all ready to go for the spring driving season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts