The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in NYC. 2005 Lotus Elise for sale. This is a beauty and no longer made in the US. It is difficult to find one now with such low mileage on it. I'm the original owner, it comes with soft top, storm titanium color, black interior, only 4k on it, mint condition, totally flawless. Never been tracked, never been abused, only driven casually on weekends when I'm back from deployment. She is my "garage queen" always kept indoor while I'm overseas. This is definitely a head turner and I have gotten strangers coming up to me asking me about the car all the time. Title is in hand and ready to sell due to deployment.

One very unfortunate incident that happened while transporting the car from dealer to my work place. When the unloading truck done unloading the driver of the trucked backed up a little too much while heading out and scraped the front bumper on my baby. That was very a sad incident (especially for a car on the day it was delivered), but there was absolutely no damage at all to the car itself. An accident report has been filed due to the fault of the delivery company. The bumper has been fixed and looks great like new.

I would prefer to deal with local buyers in NY and cash only. Due to so many replies buyers who can fit the criteria will have priority. This is as close as one can get for a "new car" with used car price. Thanks for looking. Please PM me if interested.

SCCPC11135HL33495

Asking price: $30,800

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts