The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having an issue with my lotus elise, the wiper blade is not working and the a/c blower is not working maybe I have some electrical issues. Is the fuse box C for these issues

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Do a search on the resistor pack problems for early Elise blower motors. If I'm not mistaken, fixing it involves removal of the front clam.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Did you ever sort out this problem? I have a similar issue. My blower motor and wiper only work intermittently. I note that they have the same source, labeled "start drop out", which I think may be the issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this problem with my 2005. Something in the ignition key barrel is loose. Gently wiggling the key usually solves the problem.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had this problem, if it's intermittent, it's the key, when you start a normal car the key turns off accessories to get full power to the starter. The Elise is "too cool" for that and doesn't have the started wired into the key, this let's you push the key all the way to the start position and not have the starter chugging along the whole time. Try starting the car and make sure you rotate the key to the run position accessories like wipers should come back on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts