The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, obviously I'm new here. Looking to sell my non supercharged Silver Lotus Elise. I'm the 2nd owner as I inherited this car from my father in 2016.
My father bought this new from CT of the dealers lot. He had some options ordered with the car which I'll have to look up. This car is fully documented. Every oil filter, replacement battery, all dealer service work.....etc. Car has a black soft top and red seats. This car barely gets driven and sits way too much. I've put maybe 50 miles on the odometer. It's an absolute PITA, (literally) to exit the car for me. My 25yo injuries are taking there tolls. Not to mention the go-cart like ride is really hard on my failing hip.
I will go through the documentation to add a list of everything done, and post. I'll have to take some new pics too. The one's I had were lost in my hard drive. This car is currently located in NY.
I will post more info soon.

Asking 38k OBO.
Thank you for looking

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still can't find any old pics and not taking any new on a nasty rain day like today.
I'll post a little more info later today if i get the time to go through all the documentation my father kept.

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,629 Posts
Still can't find any old pics and not taking any new on a nasty rain day like today.
I'll post a little more info later today if i get the time to go through all the documentation my father kept.
Please follow the Marketplace Rules listed below and post a proper for sale ad. You just joined and you've provided no information to anyone that is interested in purchasing an Elise that you have one to sell. I'm sorry if this seems rude, but the lack of effort you've put into this thread isn't acceptable. Please correct this. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.