The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD TO keinayo

Black leather driver side seat in excellent condition. Seat has 5k miles and is very clean. I only have the driver side. I am new here but you can check my feedback on mr2oc.com under MR2source I am a vendor on that site.

Located in Fort Worth TX, local pick up preferred. I will ship only in CON USA.
$300 shipped via DHL with insurance and tracking. $225 picked up.

Pm if you need more pictures.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe

I will get it if you still have it. Need a garage to put the seat in. Will buy a garage in April.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I will get it if you still have it. Need a garage to put the seat in. Will buy a garage in April.
pick up a playstation 3, steering wheel controller, and stick it in the living room! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale. I am open to offers. Please PM with offer. Local pick preferred but I will ship anywhere in CON USA.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Wasn't this seat already sold to someone here? You posted it on dfwmiata.com right?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
CosmosMpower Yes I sold it but was unable to ship at the time. Seat is packaged up and ready to ship. Box size is smaller then I anticipated so the shipped price is $300.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'd take it up really good, I work for FedEx so I know what happens to the boxes through our ground system :) I got a set of wheels shipped to me and the box was barely still taped shut when delivered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts