The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 Elise Graphite/Red Inter. in Bay Area CA "SOLD"

To start things off, I purchase this car brand new from SVAG on July 2005 with 9 miles on the odometer. It had since been a weekend car, driven only in nice weather ( cliche but never seen rain) I make it a purpose to plan my trips ahead of time, if I’m unfamiliar with the area or if I know there will be speed bumps/potholes or steep driveways the Lotus stays home. My Elise is in Pristine condition with a couple of pin size nicks only on the front Star-shield (serves its purpose). Because I'm very careful when driving, the front lip has never touch down (No scrape, scratch, nada). When not driven its in my garage under a cover. No one has ever sat in the driver seat other than me and the SVAG service dept. The Elise was paid off in June 2007 with the Pink Slip in my possession. The current mileage is 7,453 and will stay this way until sold with the exception of "test-drives". I have everything that came with this car (owner’s manual, two sets of keys/fob, all paperwork etc.). The 1000 miles service was done at SVAG. At 4,000 miles I've changed the Air filter, Motor Oil (w/ AMSOIL full synthetic European 5-40), and Transmission fluid w/ Redline MT90 Synthetic. The only modification (if you could call it that) to the car was the swapping of the stock battery for a Braille (11.5 pound) as a precautionary, because the stock is known to leak acid (not a drop in the trunk). It has the upgraded shifter (late-model 2005).

Here are the details....

2005 Graphite Gray Elise w/Red interior

-7,453 miles
-Sport Pack (ordered w/ black Exige wheels)
-Touring Pack
-Hardtop (never been removed) w/ soft top still in bag.
-Star-shield
-Two oil coolers

Extra’s the new owner will get…
- Weathershield® Cover (Black-Top / Red-On Sides)
- Unopened (still in package) 55 watt 6000k HID kit (direct-fit)
- Four Rhino Ramp

You guys are probably wondering the reason for selling….My girl and I want to get our own place and this is a good time to do it. The money will be used as a portion of the down payment without tapping into the reserve… ;-)
Thanks for your time and oh yes the selling price is $33,300 (my lady said “you‘re letting go your 2nd lover for too low”, hence the additional 300.00 was added on top of the 33,000).
Contact me through PM and 510-206-1051 please leave a message .

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
How long ago were the photos taken?

·
Banned
874 Posts
I give it a :up::up:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long ago were the photos taken?
Sorry it took long to get back...just logged in right now. The photos were taken last Sunday 8-23-08 at the lady's house. At the time it had 7,445 miles, I added 8 more miles by driving it home. Its now safe in the garage covered. In a couple minutes I will try to get some pics up, I'm having resizing troubles...first time using and uploading with digital camera.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I think you could sell the hard top seperate and still get 33,300 for your car.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Bump for a really really clean car. Im local and im starting to look so i may be contacting you soon. Only thing is that this is not the color i wanted at all but its so so clean i may have to make and exception.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for a really really clean car. Im local and im starting to look so i may be contacting you soon. Only thing is that this is not the color i wanted at all but its so so clean i may have to make and exception.
Let me know when you want to take a look. Promise you won't be dissappointed .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts