The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm looking for a new or used rear driver's side, side marker light for my 2005 Lotus Elise. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Anyone have a used one they what to sell

Lotus Garage has them new for $74 (part# B121M0011F). Anyone have a used one they want to get rid of for less?

·
Vendor
359 Posts
At this point I think used is going to be the only way you could get one. There is no ETA for either rear sidemarker to come back in stock.

:(

·
Registered
249 Posts
I gotcha I live in VA and half of the reflector piece is broken but the light is still functional do you know if that will be enough to fail a safety inspection or if that is something they check?

·
Vendor
359 Posts
I gotcha I live in VA and half of the reflector piece is broken but the light is still functional do you know if that will be enough to fail a safety inspection or if that is something they check?

I would check with your DOT site in your area. Here in Indy we do not have any inspections so I would not be a good person to ask.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Had to cave in and finally just get one from the dealership in Bethesda. Talked to Jaime and he said there were 7 left and so I bought it... ended up being like 127 bucks so that kinda sucked but needed it to pass the inspection. It took like 20 minutes total to replace the marker

·
Registered
990 Posts
just going to add myself to the list here (drivers side in my case), they are 85 on ebay right now, free shipping. My light works its just chipped. I'm holding out for a normal priced lamp but may give in at some point as well. Doesn't the same shaped lamp also fit another car?

Good price but you need to live in the UK.
http://parts.bellandcolvill.co.uk/home/19615-r-b-b121m0010f-29-06-11.html

·
Registered
990 Posts
I wounder if any of these companies would consider a group buy for us?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts