The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

05 Elise - Starlight Black - 14K Miles!!

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  NuccioAG 
#1 ·
2005 LOTUS ELISE - Starlight Black/ Black -14,900 miles - $33,999!!

These cars are so much fun to drive, I can't express it enough. Every time that I get the chance to drive one or ride in one, I have a smile on my face. If you are looking for a great little sports car that is a ball to drive and low maintenance costs this Lotus Elise is for you. This is a 2 owner Elise that was owned by the same family. The original owner sold it to his brother in law, and we bought it from him.

Options:

Touring Package

Metallic Paint

The original customer of this Elise also swapped to a set of Black Team Dynamics Race Wheels with BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2 tires. The brakes were upgraded to improve braking power with slotted rotors and CLRS-6 pads. A Borla exhaust system was also added to increase your audible experience. This is a well kept Elise and it shows, it was mostly used as a show piece for the business.

This Elise comes with 2 keys and Books!!

Feel free to take a look at our website for more pics and info: http://motorcarsusa.com/Details/N0055/2005-lotus-elise

GIVE US A CALL, OUR LOTUS INVENTORY NEVER LASTS LONG!!

CONTACT BILL NUCCIO JR AT 630-878-4629 OR BILLJR@MOTORCARSUSA.COM FOR INFO OR MORE QUESTIONS.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel

CONTACT BILL NUCCIO JR AT 630-878-4629 OR BILLJR@MOTORCARSUSA.COM FOR INFO OR MORE QUESTIONS.

See less See more
#2 ·
Comes with factory hardtop?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.