The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I test drove this car.

So the car drove fine. I live in Denver CO so it was near me and I'm looking for a car.
It drove really well and to tell you the truth the pictures do not do it justice. On the bad side, there were tons of rock chips and about 75,000 miles. I have never seen a Lotus with that many miles.
On the good side, the family that has the car is moving over seas so I know they will be motivated to sell it. The Kelly Blue book for that amount of miles is a lttle over $21k. The guy who owns the car lives in the middle east working over seas, and he loves the car. I just am not so sure he is willing to go down that low on the car (so I passed) because I want a car with low miles anyway.
So for a car with that many miles I would have to say it ran very well!
Good luck to anybody who wants this car!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Didn't think Lotus did isotope green until MY2008. Sure this isn't krypton green?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't think Lotus did isotope green until MY2008. Sure this isn't krypton green?
Sorry... Might be krypton. I just got back from driving it. The lady said it only had 75 miles on it. I asked "like less than 100?" and she said "yes" so I had to go look at it. It does have 75000 and while it does drive very well, it has a TON of rock chips. She said their family is moving overseas and if they don't get at least $24000 they will put in storage. I passed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea

exactly what I dealt with.
Nice lady, awesome color, just too many miles, and too high a price.
Might do it if it was going for 20k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts