The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Lotus Elise - Supercharged
Chrome Orange
LSS Sport and Touring package with traction control (rare) and two oil coolers. Black interior and leather seats.
Hard top and Soft top with carrying bag
Fitted OEM soft dust cover
Clean title that I have on hand
Approx 42k miles.
Asking $62k.

No expenses spared. Everything is new or was replaced. Scared to add everything up lol.

Highly upgraded
Aftermarket upgrades include:
  • Suspension: BWR double adjustable shocks and swaybar, Nitron bearings for wishbone suspension bushings, all new ball joints including BOE dropped ball joints for correct geometry, Sector111 rear toe links and brace, all new wheel hub assemblies, SeriouslyLotus subframe brace, dropped steering rack plates for correct geometry, and powder coated matte black all suspension components and new hardware. Corner balanced for 2 equal weight passengers and lowered to Lotus Sport track specs.
  • Wheels/tires: LSS wheels with RE71r’s (less than 2 years old and 3k miles.
  • Brakes: front big brake kit (as seen on Exige s260’s) from SeriouslyLotus with 2 piece lightweight Alcon rotors on all 4 corners (larger rears than stock), stainless brake lines, new parking brake cable, new brake fluid, Ferrodo rear pads, “fast street” Lotus front pads.
  • Exterior/Interior: PPF on front clam, side mirrors, side sills, and bottom rear clam, Carbon headlight buckets w/ ~5k HIDs, carbon APR side sills, carbon magnetic fuel door, carbon side scoops, Difflow Railer Jr diffuser, center wiper mod, front lip, Sector111 naked rear end panel, 06+ Lotus LED kit, Exige extended mirror stalks with Lotus wide view mirrors, Sector111 micro rear view mirror, Sparco quick release steering wheel with Lotus horn button and Lotus quick release hub used on 411’s (B&G branded), paint matched center console, LED start button, upgraded speakers (front and rears), rear center transom Lotus badge, BOE rear clam hinge kit. Rare Lotus trinket tray divider (extruded aluminum), Lotus tool kit and manuals. New Lotus Sport floor mats (unused).
  • Exhaust: BOE DMC ultimate headers with catless mid pipe (u-bend) and ARP hardware, BOE featherweight ST5 muffler w/ naked rear end
  • Engine: VisionFunctuon stage 2 supercharger (w/fresh oil) and intercooler w/ RC injectors, BOE fuel surge tank, BOE pressurized swirl header tank, removed charcoal canister, custom catch can w/ open breather, odyssey lightweight pc625 battery and CTEK charger leads, BOE front and rear uprated motor mounts and ARP stud hardware, TRD thermostat, NGK spark plugs, BOE block off plates for crank case breathers, Fidanza lightweight flywheel and ACT HDSS clutch w/new fluids, ProAlloy single pass upgraded radiator with puller fans and new AC condenser. AC mods to improve AC system.

I am probably forgetting parts as I’m going off memory. VisionFunction is a mp62 intercooled smaller pulley stage 2 kit putting down approx 300hp on a stock Elise. Recently checked cams for wear. Recent oil change. Never tracked. Build is less than 3 years old and less than 5k miles on everything. Just about everything is new, including hardware.
The bad: hard top liner sags, can be removed/redone, water leaks in corners of windows with hardtop on (they all do), AC isn’t the best when car is heat soaked, evap code pops up sometimes as charcoal canister was removed for weight savings and engine bay room (still passes emissions, resistor used must not be correct value), some scrapes on front lip. Visor stickers are peeling.

Car is in storage. If I don’t have specific pics on my phone, I can get pictures on weekends.

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,296 Posts
I’ve seen this car in person and it’s breathtaking! Absolutely pristine. Hate to see you sell after all you’ve put into it but wish you the best with the sale.

·
Registered
2009 Elise SC
203 Posts
Holy cow, this thing looks incredible. I’d say GLWS, but you won’t need luck.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Wow! Very tasteful mods ! I hope you get top $ for it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts