The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 LSS Wheels and Gas cap Metallic Bronze For Sale

I had these powder coated last spring by one of the best powder coating companies in Washington state. They came out phenominal and have a different look to a great set of wheels.

The benefits of the 05 LSS wheels are that the fronts are 6.5" wide as opposed to the later LSS wheels which are only 6" wide. The rears are still 7.5" wide.

The wheels are virtually perfect in all aspects, and sadly they do not come with the center caps. I will have them dismounted as I am only selling the wheels and gas cap at this time, no tires. I am asking $1600 obo shipped anywhere in the Cont. us + your gas cover in exchange...I am willing to ship elsewhere, but difference to be paid by buyer.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can you post a picture with them on the car?

My car is black as well and it would nice to see what that looks like from up close and from far away.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those Center caps are amazing!
Where did u get them?

Z
They are amazing. They are one of two center caps made by a gentleman's friend here on LT. I posted in a thread to see if people would interested, and instead was flamed for his design. I approached him about getting a set, and he was kind enough to send me a set (the 2nd set he had, he kept the first set).

Personally speaking, they are gorgeous, and a great touch to the car. The only thing I had to do to make them work was cut the end of the half shaft off the drive axles so that they would tuck in against the wheel. Needless to say, I was flamed for doing that as well, and I just have to point out, that so far there has not been an issue with the half shafts and I have had to remove the driver's side half shaft a couple of times. :D

But they are not for sale, because I plan on making them work on my next wheel set. One of those things that will most definately stay with the car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the pic! Think it's not where I want to go. The pic of the wheel itself is definitely cool. These should look great on someone's ride! GLWS!!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I've seen the wheels many times in person. At first you think... "Metallic Bronze??? Why?" But when you see them, they are so subtle, black from a distance, they look sick. Would look good with any color.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for new photos

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bump for some nice wheels.

It's pretty cool to see those center caps I had made randomly show up. I have a set that I powder coated all black, Giantmcm has a set he left raw, I can't remember who got the other set(s). I think 4 sets in total were made but maybe it was only 3; getting old sucks. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts