Magnetic Blue Paint
Touring Package
Star Shield
Serviced last month
Warranty through Nov 09
11,100 Miles

Links to pictures
Regular
VillagePhotos-Free photo hosting, free image hosting, picture upload, free picture hosting, eBay selling tools, listing management, picture hosting and image management.
Resized
VillagePhotos-Free photo hosting, free image hosting, picture upload, free picture hosting, eBay selling tools, listing management, picture hosting and image management.

$33,500
Located in San Diego
One owner, very clean. Serviced as scheduled, and meticulously maintained. Most miles were freeway

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beautiful car! Mine is an '06 but I've got the same color combo and similar options here on the East coast that I just purchased used last month for $37,450. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love the color!! I am just curious if you have a hardtop available?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
I do! I do! I have it in the for sale section. Magnetic blue hardtop made of carbon fiber (saves 9 lb), and I will let it go for $1350, which is even less than what regular hardtops are sold for. My car is yellow so I would rather see it on someone's magnetic blue car.

Love the color!! I am just curious if you have a hardtop available?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
And then you buy my yellow one.. Seriously, if anyone wants to buy your car and asks for a hardtop, give them my email, which is [email protected]. Will be a great deal for your car because no need for painting.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Great price and amazing color.

·
Registered
140 Posts
dude, that's really creative marketing how "Lotus Drive" is in some of those pictures, hahaha, the devil's in the details... do i get a discount for noticing that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Funny you noticed it, I took that picture because I knew I would kick myself if I didn't after selling the car-It's framed in my living room. I will certainly take that discount into consideration when you make your offer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Would you be interested in swapping interiors? :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd appreciate it, I currently have the black interior and I'm shooting for biscuit or red.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts