The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 Ardent Red Turbo Elise for Sale

Ardent Red. Hard and soft tops. Brand new cup wheels and tires. Custom Turbo decals. New Lotus badging (took off the stickers). Custom secured shifter console. Custom rear deck scoop for the turbo. Custom Turbo built specifically for this car by Turbo Laboratories (about $25K - also did the custom exhaust). Less than 3700 original miles. Never tracked. Cut outs on a toggle switch - duel exhaust - one side straight piped the other side stock in order to pass emissions. Can insure, finance, and street legal. Wanted the fastest killer daily driver that I could track if I ever got brave enough. Never did. Starsheild, tan leather. Email me with questions. [email protected]. I should have pictures and specific information on the Turbo and other accessories by the end of the week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture Delay

Sorry for the delay. I should have the pics by Friday or Saturday again. I took it down last week to Turbo Labs. I was having the guys as Turbo Laboratories upgrade the pistons and clutch to handle more boost. I have tried to be carefull on each upgrade to not overdo it, test it for a while, make adjustments, and upgrade more. They will be done Thursday. I don't think I would do anymore adjustments - just so I can keep it street legal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts