The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Woah. These will go quick. That's an insane price! I'm tempted to call dibs just to have as spares... But I will refrain, as someone probably really NEEDS them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I need just a drivers side lens, who ever buys these if u have a drivers side left over let me know

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
268 Posts
I sent you a PM right after my response yesterday, please let me know about the next steps, thank you

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Still waiting to hear if I get a chance to buy them. I only need 3 of the parts so someone can have the opportunity to buy the rest.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Up again!!!!!

Ok first fell through and have a offer of 650.00 delivered and waiting on their reply.... I wasnt planning an action but seems to be going that direction, plus as I find out I'm selling them way to cheap even at this price but I need to unload them I don't have time to answer all the questions...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I could pay 600 immediately. My poor Elise has been sitting in my driveway for two Weeks because I refuse to drive it with a broken headlight.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
The last guy I bought lights from cashed the check and the lights never showed up.

Things for sale from a brand new member with ~zero posts always raise my suspicions.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Response

Thanks for seller support my lotus brothers of other mothers!!! It's unfortunate u got stiffed, next time consider PayPal..........

1 - 20 of 29 Posts