The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06 Exige NA Sold

06' Exige NA in Storm Titanium:
I have sold my 06' Storm Titanium Exige with Larini SE exhaust and Euro Grills, Carbon Fiber cold air induction kit, K40 integrated Radar & Laser system, HID Lights, Lotus Mats, Star shield, red tow hook, and sound dampening and rear valance custom painted and battery tender in the car.

I was second owner, just to be clear. Purchased from HRM in Port Chester NY.
The original HRM Ad stated: This local one-owner Exige was sold new by HRM and has been driven just 6.7k miles! It features the factory Touring Pack, Star Shield, and Metallic Paint. It has also been fitted with a professionally installed front-& rear- K40 radar detector, HID Headlights, 100% Wool Lotus mats edged in Red, and Red painted engine cover, Silver finished lightweight forged alloy wheels (16" front, 17" rear) shod with Yokohama A048 Advan LTS high-performance tires".
I have had the fog lamps, stripes and tow hook and sound dampening mat fitted. Some of the pictures reflect the Stage II exhaust, but I had a Larini SE exhaust system fitted with Euro rear grill on it and I will provide pics of that to anyone interested. Last Oil change was at 7726 miles. I have done approx. 1120 miles since I bought the car.. only on warm week-ends. No rain, or snow driving of course. The car has never been tracked nor abused.
If I can answer any question then please e-mail me on [email protected], I hope this answers some of the questions I am getting, and should clarify the basics. The antenna is stick-on and can easily be removed.( it has no functionality ).

Feature Upgrades:
Touring Pack,
Star Shield,
Metallic Paint
K40 radar detector,
HID Headlights,
Wool Lotus mats
Larini SE exhaust
Euro Rear Grills
Painted Engine cover & Brakes
Silver finished lightweight forged alloy wheels (16" front, 17" rear)
Yokohama A048 Advan LTS high-performance tires,
Fog lamps,
Custom Paint and Stripes
Front tow hook
Sound dampening mat
Battery tender fitted in car

SOLD in Colorado : )

Thank you, Jim :wave:

YouTube - Lotus Exige;

Attachments

·
Registered