The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my name is Dean, i live in south carolina,
I bought a 06 exige 240 cup car in 8-17 20, the car had 805 miles (mostly track) when i bought it.now has 3300 miles, all street.
I have added a few carbon fiber tidbits
2 piece rotors,new pads.
titanium lug bolts
oil catch cans
cat delete
boe 1/4 stick muffler
powerflex motor mount bushings, both front and back.
new heater motor upgraded resistor pack
tillett drivers seat, i have the tillett passenger seat,but it won't fit with lifeline fire supression system installed.
My car is number 8 out of 15
Does anybody know how many 06 cup cars are left,i can't find any information. i'm sure a few got crunched at the track.
if and when i decide to sell, i have all the oem parts i switched out. with more modern stuff.
Dean.

·
Administrator
13,550 Posts
Welcome to LT Dean! Post some photos when you get a chance. Once you've been a member five days and have ten posts you'll be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace.

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1; 2011 Audi S4 Manual
452 Posts
Welcome to LT! Sounds like a great car. Share come pictures when you have a chance.

I note that there is a member here in the Lotus Club of BC who is originally from Scotland, who imported his RHD 2006 Exige 240 Cup when he moved to Canada. Such a gorgeous car. 😍

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Welcome to LT! Sounds like a great car. Share come pictures when you have a chance.

I note that there is a member here in the Lotus Club of BC who is originally from Scotland, who imported his RHD 2006 Exige 240 Cup when he moved to Canada. Such a gorgeous car. 😍

View attachment 1324472
The European Exiges came standard with those “Y” wheels, while the federal Exiges made it to the US in 2006 with the LSS wheels standard.

·
Administrator
13,550 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get on internet
type in,,,06 lotus exige cup 240
on 2nd page
vintage race car sales
2006 lotus exige cup 240 SOLD

vintage race car sales is in massachusetts, i bought the car out of tempe az.
same car #8 out of 15
vin matches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts