Mods:
Touring Pack
Toe Link braces
track alignment
ss brakelines
harness bar
new air filter
tow hooks and bars

I am listing this car for my Dad, the car has ~7400 miles, has been maintained by lotus of Durham. The front and rear clams have been replaced; the front because our friend backed into it with the tow hook of his truck the day after we bought it and the rear about 6 months ago due to another light scrape. Both times the car was repaired under warranty by the dealer to showroom condition. The car was lightly tracked early in its life but has been his wifes car for a year or more (a sorrowful state for a sports car.)

The car will come with a new Prototype Composites splitter (carbon fiber) $500 and new fender liners (140 value).

The car comes with your choice of black or silver wheels and good tires. The other set of wheels will be sold separately.

Dad's contact info:
[email protected]
252-723-1717 Call after 5pm please

before 5pm mine: 704-488-4743
(please let me know if there are photos of ANYTHING that you want to see and i will email themto you or add them to he photobucket account)

more pictures click here: (does not come with fire bottle/camera mount)
murpheysrejekt/Exige - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very nice....were these pictures taken recently?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Okay I am interested. But I dont race and I am not familiar with those options. Can someone enlighten me as to:

Toe Link braces - huhhh?
track alignment - huhh?
ss brakelines - I imagine high performance brake lines
harness bar - huhh and where?
tow hooks and bars - umm for holding on the car while towing? Where is this?

I also noticed, no power windows but has touring pack. Does it have AC? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Toe Link braces - Addition bar added between the two lower suspension points to hold them together under load
track alignment - I assume this is shim removal
ss brakelines - I imagine high performance brake lines - YES
harness bar - behind the seats, easy to remove
tow hooks and bars - umm for holding on the car while towing? Yes Where is this? You can see the front one sticking out of the grill

Does it have AC? YES

This is a great price to be honest and these options are all pretty easy to remove if you don't like them.
In some ways I'm gutted I can't pick this one up!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I want it !!!

This is just the type of thing I have been looking for. But I wanted to find it AFTER I sold my 2005 GTO!!! 2005 GTO for 18K so I can buy a Lotus!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Very nice ride. Is the badging ("96", "x") decals or paint? I'm about 4 hours from you and if I could find the time to get down there I would buy this one!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did I see this car at Road Atlanta last August during a very hot NASA-SE weekend in the paddock? If so, this is a nice car. Is it still for sale?

Just looked at your other pictures and the tag gave it away. It was nice then and I'll bet it's just as nice now.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I sent an email requesting the VIN today and received a reply this evening that the car sold today. but the OP should probably verify.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts