The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the right place to ask help on setting a selling price. I have decided for a number of reasons that after nearly three years it is time to sell my Exige. It is SY with the touring pack. It has been on the track. It had been driven in the rain. It has been driven in the rain on the track. It has not been crashed or damaged beyond dings to the star shield. It has the sector 111 toe link, seat and shifter re-enforcers. It has Schroth 6 point harnesses on the stock seats with a in seat pass through (anchored by a Dave Ti bar). The A048 tires have about 3,000 miles with 5 track days. When I put up a real for sale post I'll include more pictures.

I'd like to see it go to a new home in a reasonable amount of time without giving it away. What do you think on price? thanks, Scott

Attachments

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
moved to allow price discussion

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
cars.com is a pretty good resource. cheapest there is 30k with 12k miles and all options. Thats either a crazy deal or a scam because nest cheapest is 37k.

its not a scam. i spoke with the guy on the phone a couple times. its just been tracked, the paint isnt in the best shape and the guy doesn't seem to know much about the car or how to post pictures online...

now that i think about it. maybe it is a scam :huh:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I would guess somewhere between $37-$41k, depending on the total condition, and the desire for someone to have a SY 06 Exige... Times are tough right now though for a lot of people...
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
36K to 40K...

Bad market right now.... I would not advise selling here, too many low ballers, kids, and sales discussion in for sale threads, sell on cars.com or autotrader.com

·
Registered
444 Posts
I bought my 06 SY in NYC for 37.5k (35k to the owner... dealer took the rest). It had 700 miles on it. No mods of any kind.

hope that helps

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.