The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Pre-Owned 2007 72D Coming in, its only got 7 miles on it. This car stickered for over 60k, you can buy it for $48,900.We sold it to our customer who is a collector, he has decided to move on to another lotus. Its Perfect and New in every way! I will post pics when we get it in. PM me if your interested, Thanks, Rick.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Are these track miles, freeway miles or what?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
afraid of the power !!! :)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
We sold this same customer an 07 Exige S and he traded it back BEFORE it even got delivered to his house!
Well, the 72D is a big improvement on his part then. He may even break a 100 miles some day. :)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Yeah, he just bought a Stradale, Im guessing I'll have it back in 2 weeks if anyones interested!rotfl
Well, you could start advertising it the Stradale now to cut down on the downtime it stays on your floor. Just market it as "On the way" :)

Have you thought of the next car to sell him. It pays to say one step ahead, you know. rotfl

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Yeah, he just bought a Stradale, Im guessing I'll have it back in 2 weeks if anyones interested!rotfl
Nice of him to fund your floorplan like that!
rotfl

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Let me just say the 72D really has to be seen in person to appreciate it. I thought the wheels were awful in the pics and had every intention of replacing them. Until I got the car. It's a real eye catcher, even among the lotus crowd at lotus gatherings. Comes with sport pack so the suspension is stiff, but even so I still use it as my daily driver, up to ~5k mi now. Hard to go wrong with the price too, you're essentially buying a loaded Elise, touring, sport, and premium pack, plus the "72d pack" (trim,wheels&wing).

Hey Rick, which 72d is it? And do you have the helmet too?

Here's a pic from a local meet (not the car for sale which would be cleaner, just a sample of my 72D next to other lotus cars, note that I also scored the premium parking spot!:D)

·
Registered
624 Posts
my spot on the other side of the SUV was better haha. It was like having my own bouncer :). Good luck with the sale tho

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me just say the 72D really has to be seen in person to appreciate it. I thought the wheels were awful in the pics and had every intention of replacing them. Until I got the car. It's a real eye catcher, even among the lotus crowd at lotus gatherings. Comes with sport pack so the suspension is stiff, but even so I still use it as my daily driver, up to ~5k mi now. Hard to go wrong with the price too, you're essentially buying a loaded Elise, touring, sport, and premium pack, plus the "72d pack" (trim,wheels&wing).

Hey Rick, which 72d is it? And do you have the helmet too?
No BS, it does look better in person. I dont know if were getting the helmet back, but I think it should stay with the car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts