The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Anyone interested in my car? It is the bright blue color (forget the name) and has about 1400 miles. Has the touring pack and track pack, etc. Always garaged and never tracked. It is perfect.
Also have a set of new and unused Hoosiers for it. Heatcycled by Tire Rack, no wheels to go with the tires.
Any reasonable offer is cool with me. I am not desperate so please don't waste my time trying to pay too little. Any fair price will do it. Thanks. David

·
Registered
557 Posts
What ballpark price are you looking for, and where is it located?

·
Registered
807 Posts
countdown till this thread gets moved to For Sale section....

10, 9, 8, 7..........

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yep, need more information and a ballpark price.
Pics always help too so everyone knows if it's liquid blue or laser blue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, of course I should put a price on it. I too, hate those ads with no price. Just don't know what it's worth. I will check around this weekend. I will also try to post pics soon. It is Laser Blue. And I am in NY about 5 miles north of White Plains, 25 miles north of NYC. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will try to post pics here. By the way it has dealer installed five point harnesses on both sides.

pic upload not working. is there a tutorial anywhere?

thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Tires are all Hoosier R6
(2) P225/50ZR-15 heat cycled. $398 new
(2) PP245/45ZR-16 heat cycled. $452 new
shipping $40.
total new cost: $890
buy for $760.
Wheels I ordered and never got were 15x7 and 16x8.

I will deliver up to about 50, 60 miles from White Plains, NY or same radius from Nyack , NY...no charge of course.
Otherwise, I can arrange shipping on a pallet or even in a big strong box.

Please contact me at : [email protected] regarding car and/or tires.
easier. thanks.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
pic upload not working. is there a tutorial anywhere?
click the Manage Attachments button to get the attachments popup, select browse to find your pictures, click upload when you have them all selected, then click preview back on the original window to make sure it worked.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aaargh!

click the Manage Attachments button to get the attachments popup, select browse to find your pictures, click upload when you have them all selected, then click preview back on the original window to make sure it worked.

thanks for the feedback but just as i tried on Friday i am again following the browse, select and upload process but get this message:

"Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

is 3.16MB too big for one pic or is there something else i am screwing up? thanks.
dg

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
thanks for the feedback but just as i tried on Friday i am again following the browse, select and upload process but get this message:

"Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

is 3.16MB too big for one pic or is there something else i am screwing up? thanks.
dg
Yes, much too big. Try to keep your pics to 100k or so otherwise they can take too long to load. =) I think the limit is 1Meg total.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts