The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located In the St. Louis area. This is one of the co -owners of St. Louis Motorsports personal cars, he is spending more and more time behind the wheel of his 2009 Elise right now and needs the garage space ,so, Here for sale is a 2008 World Rally Blue Mica / Gold BBS Impreza STI With Fog lights, Navigation, OEM integrated Bluetooth, shock sensor and a genuine JDM "STI" brand front V-Lip , It also has "3M" Clearbra polyurethane film on the whole front cap, mirrors,side rear door quarters , rockers AND the cargo loading area installed at 16 miles. E.C.U recall done, 1st oil change service done, Bridgestone RE 050A 'Y' rated tires ( as the JDM STI Gets ) were installed at 1,209 miles with at least 90 per cent tread life left. Car is spotless, like new, adult driven ( 45 years old ) enthusiast owned, broken in by the book and stock in every other way.
It has exactly 4,148 miles on it and it garage kept at work/at home from day 1. Not one dent, scratch,scuff,wheel rash... It is Like new.

No lien, free and clear Missouri title....PM Me if you want to buy this STI for $ 32,500.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
awesome color combo and very clean example...I love my '08 someone should snap this up

·
Registered
475 Posts
That looks better than the 2 new 08's I saw the other day at the local dealer.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen this car in person and can vouch for the fact that's it's damn near perfect.

Thanks VisualEchos, for both of your complimentary posts, please come see us again when you are in the area next and bring that fancy pants camera ! Hey,If you come see me I'll be happy to move and arrange cars for you if you would like ..Your photography is superb.

:nanner2:

Cheers , Adrian Hill - Lotus St. Louis.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts