The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for a long time for these--aa-collection.com has them in Black and silver. Probably avail at other model stores as well. While not CMC quality,they are good value for the money,and to the best of my knowledge,the only 1/18 EXIGE models anywhere.:clap::clap:

·
Registered
509 Posts
I ordered mine in eatly feb. and i still don't have it. I bought mine off ebay so maybe i got jibbed

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Thanks, I was waiting months for the black one. I hear Orange comes out next.
Just ordered mine!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I just got a CO one delivered today from ebay.

this thing is the ish. the detail is great.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I have been waiting for a long time for these--aa-collection.com has them in Black and silver. Probably avail at other model stores as well. While not CMC quality,they are good value for the money,and to the best of my knowledge,the only 1/18 EXIGE models anywhere.:clap::clap:
Uhhh... Where? How? Picture? Link? Bueller... Bueller? :sad:

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
i agree, i have looked for some diecast my self (to hold me over til i get one) and i believe auto art one of the few hand full that makes them. I have seen a few japanese places as well.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Here is a picture from the ebay listing of the one I got. The seller's name is diecastmart, and here is a link to his ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Diecast-Mart-Superstore. He shipped my thing same day.
Just to clarify...I think Shawn C was referring to the CO Exige model that AutoArt is rumored to be releasing soon. The Jadi you bought is nice as well :D.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts