The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of you guys went to the 1/2 mile shootout this weekend. I went today and there was some wicked stuff there... as always.

Although the cars were cool and all, the thing that made my day was this...

This is the parachute kit that I designed and made. I just randomly ran into this car (I don't know this guy). Apparently he is from Alaska. I have a local shop distribute these for me because most of their customers are Supra guys. They told me that 2 of them sold to a guy in Kuwait! My product is now international :nanner:.

Although I manufacture alot of parts and sell them all over the country, this is the first time I've actually run into someone sporting my product! It made me feel good.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I don't know if any of you guys went to the 1/2 mile shootout this weekend. I went today and there was some wicked stuff there... as always.

Although I manufacture alot of parts and sell them all over the country, this is the first time I've actually run into someone sporting my product! It made me feel good.
Congratulations.

A joke:
What's the difference between an 800hp Supra and a 1300hp Supra at the drag stip?

Nothing, they're both 9 second cars. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts