The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for feedback on the 1/4 turn kit for the undertray. Positive or negative. Has anybody lost any pieces while driving? Any other negative feedback? Are they ok for track usage? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Which one specifically are you talking about? There are a couple different ones out there: RLS, EliseShop, Hanger111.

I LOVE the one from Hanger111, they were great and easy to install! I never lost a screw and it made it incredibly simple and fast to take the diffuser off.

My car was street car with the kit installed on the under-tray and diffuser.

Worth every penny!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I've done 2-3 track days with my hangar111 kit. only the first event did one pop out, but the retaining washer held it, and easily retightened it back down. since then no issues at all. I hit the rumblestrips at track out and track in (where they exist).

The race shop took 30 minutes to re install my diffuser with the 1/4 kit.......

it takes me several minutes. it just requires a technique to do it right. Most effective yet was using a jack to prop the diffuser up and very easy from there.

find one you like, some people usually prefer one over another.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Personally I don't think it's worth it at all - but that's because I've modified so much under there that I can't really use mine anymore. When I added the side sills the 1/4 turns wouldn't even get close to reaching through everything. I finally removed the ones between the diffuser and shear panel too as it was just a pain mixing and matching them.

One of those things that seems great but IMHO isn't worth it. The install is a big PITA BTW...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts