The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are about to celebrate our 14-year anniversary next month (April 2005 is when I took delivery), and it is time that she finds a new home. A beautiful one-owner car since new. The perfect color combination and is equipped with the Touring Package.
Comes with: Removable hard top, black soft removable top, service records, etc.
Serious inquiries only please. Thank you. Photos upon request. Please text for more information (760-529-3196).

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Please follow the forum rules. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For those who have inquired, here are the answers to most of your questions.

- Clean Title; I am the only owner since I took delivery in 2005
- Mileage is approx. 91k
- The car spent the first 2 years in Maryland, and the past 12 years here with me in Southern California

Thank you,

Todd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts